Chapter 2 - Friends

No ones pov

Namjoon looked at the three students who were standing before him.. He smiles a little ... 'Why are you fighting each other?' Namjoon looked at the boys.. 'He started the fight first' wonwoo said.. Yugy scoffed at him.

'Its because of him sir..' Namjoon sighed... Jungkook looked at him..

'I'm sorry sir.. It's all because of me.. Yugy just tries to protect me from wonwoo.. He always tries to harass me..' Jungkook bowed at him.. Namjoon controlled his anger..

'Look sir Jungkook is my boyfriend..' Yugy looked at him..

'No sir.. He always force me... I don't like him...' Jungkook said....Wonwoo smirked at him..

'You know about me jungkook... Don't be like this to me baby boy..' Now Namjoon controlled himself not to kill wonwoo..

'Look here wonwoo i don't care who you are.. If you hurt him one more time i will expel you from this college..' Wonwoo looked at his principal and left the room... Namjoon looked at his son... 'If he tries to hurt you dont hesitate to report to me...' Jungkook smiled and bowed at his principal...

'Thank you sir...' Yugy and jungkook leaves the room.... Namjoon is so happy..

'Dont worry jungkook...  Father is here to protect you.. ' namjoon wiped his tears and relaxed himself a bit.. He has to introduce new professors to the other staffs....

Yugy and jungkook were in their class... They heard some gossip about the new professors and students... Except two periods jungkook amd yugy share same classes... 'Do you hear about the new transfer students..' Yugy looked at jungkook.. Jungkook shook his head...

After their first class jungkook and yugy parted their ways to their next class... Jungkook sit on his chair and looked outside the window.. Mr.Lee came to the class.. Students stood up and greeted him.. 'Students you know about the new transfer student.. So here he is..' Jungkook looked at the boy who seems a little bit shorter than him..

'Hello friends.. I'm park Jimin.. Please take care of me..' Girls are drolling at him..

'Ohh jimin you can sit beside jungkook..' Jungkook raise his hand so jimin can identify him.. He sit beside jungkook.. 'Park jimin..' Jimin looked at the younger.. Jungkook smiled at him and take his hand..

'Jeon jungkook.. ' jimin already liked jungkook... He looks so cute and innocent.. Throughout the class jungkook helps jimin in his lesson.. 'So jungkook.. May i sit with you in lunch? I have no friends here..' Jungkook showed his bunny teeth...

'Of course jimin shi... You are welcome.. I will introduce my cousin brother to you.. ' jimin nodded his head sighed a little.. 

>>>>>>>>>>>

Yugy was checking the feeds on his mobile.. The professors came and he also saw a boy.. Everyone started to gossip about the new student.. But the new student looked around and his eyes landed on yugy.. Yugy lowered his head... 'So students.. He is our new transfer students...'

'Hai.. I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul...' Yugy looked at him..

'Kunpi.. What?' Everyone looked at yugy.. Yugy cleared his throat.. Bambam sighed a little..

'You guys can call me bambam..' Before the professors says bambam went near to yugy.. Yugy tilt his head and looked at him.. He pushed yugy and sit beside him.. Yugy clenched his teeth and looked away.. Yugy knows that the newbie starring him like a piece of meat... The bell rings.. Yugy started to pack his things.. Suddenly a group of girls came near to Bambam and invite him for lunch.. Yugy scoffed at him...

'Hey.. May I sit with you in lunch..' Before yugy is going to reject he took his hand and get away from the girls..

'Yahhh leave my hand..' Bambam smirked at yugy and leaves his hand.. They both went to the cafeteria... Bambam spotted Jimin with jungkook.. 'Come.. There is my cousin..' Bambam followed yugy and join with jimin and jungkook..

'Hey kookie..' Kookie waved his hand and introduced Jimin to him.. Likewise yugy introduced bambam to them... 'Oh yugy.. Did you meet our new music teacher. ' yugy shook his head..'oh me and jimin has same classes.. And the new professor looks like a vampire..' Jimin and bambam looked at the younger..

'I think he don't speak a lot.. But he has so talent in music.. ' jungkook said to him.. After their lunch jungkook and jimin went to their dance class..

'Hello students.. I'm your new dance teacher.. I'm your hope.. You are my hope.. I'm jhope..' Jungkook smiled a little.. Jimin looked at jhope and mentally face palmed himself.. 'Woahh he is so cool.. ' jungkook said to jimin.. Jimin smiled at him..

'So before I'm going to start I want to know about your talent in dance..' Jhope called the students one by one... Jungkook is so impressed by jimin's performance...

'Woahh jimin shi.. Your dance is too good..'  Jimin blushed a little..

'Next jungkook..' Jhope looked at the younger.. The music starts and jungkook started to dance..

Everyone cheered for him.. Hobi already likes the younger .. After the class ends jimin and jungkook went for their last class.. But they have different classes.. Jungkook has Arts class.. Jungkook likes to draw.. So he waved his hands to jimin and went to hiz class... He sit on his seat and waited for the professor.. Suddenly he hear a loud squeal from girls.. He looked at the man..

'Hello students.. I'm your new teacher Kim Taehyung.  You can call me Mr.Kim.. ' jungkook didn't blink his eyes.. The girls are literally squealing a lot.. Even jungkook feels too shy when he saw the ethereal man before him..

 Even jungkook feels too shy when he saw the ethereal man before him

Jungkook looked away when taehyung looks at him.. Its their first class so he didn't say any work to the students.. They started to draw.. Taehyung looks at each and every student and finally he stopped near Jungkook who is sitting at the last.. His eyes didn't leave the younger boy.. He already saw the younger but now it's real.. He feels something different..

Jungkook tilt his head and looked at the professor.. His doe eyes, perfectly shaped nose, kissable lips, and there is a mark on his cheeks.. Taehyung licked his lips.. Jungkook lowered his head... When the bell rings jungkook packed his things and left the class immediately.. He leaned on the wall outside the classroom and breathed heavily..

'Why I feel like this... Is something wrong with me..' Jungkook cupped his cheeks.. 'I have to say this to yugy..' With that he left the place... But what he didn't see was taehyung looked at the younger and his lips turned into a small smile...

Like it will be an interesting mission.. What are you doing to me jungkook. Why I feel so different...  Taehyung thought and went to meet others..

Share your comments

Dont forget to vote..