Chapter 4 - Love at first sight

Jungkook POV

Its nearly a week.. Mr.Kim and me spend time in the evening for my project.. He looks so handsome and attractive.. I feel so happy whenever he is with me.. I was waiting for him in the classroom for our project.. I finished half of the sketch.. I looked at my sketch.. in this one week we shared a lots of things about us.. like a friends.. even yugy teased me.. I know it's our last day for submission.. what will I do if he is not with me.. Will I be okay..

'I'm sorry jungkook.. Sorry for the late..' I looked at Mr.Kim who sit before me..

'Its alright Mr.Kim..' He smiled at me.. 'Taehyung... I don't want you to address formally when we are alone..'I nodded his head... soon I started to sketch him.. I  feel too nervous when Mr.Kim looked at me .. he is so perfect..  why am I feeling too attractive towards him.. whenever he is near to me my heartbeats fast.. am I falling in love with my professor...  I bite my lips and put down my pencil...

'Did you finish?' I nodded my head.  He stood up from his seat and stand behind me.. he leaned a little where I can feel his hot breath near my ear.. 'Woahh jungkook.. it's too good.. ' his deep voice.. I bite my lips and clenched my fist..

'I will submit it tomorrow sir

'I will submit it tomorrow sir..' I turned to look at him.. our faces were really close.. I feel my heart beat too fast.. my breathings became abnormal..

'Relax jungkook... I won't do anything..' I turned around and started to pack my things.. 'submit it in my room...' I didn't want to show my blushing face so I lowered my head .. I followed him to his room..

Did he think me as weird.. why am I too nervous around him.. arghhh.. I suddenly i bumped on his broad shoulder and fall on the floor.. 'Jungkook..  are you okay?' He helped me to stand.. I nodded my head..

'Sorry Mr.kim.. ' he smiled at me.. I submit my sketch on his table.. yugy already leave me so only I have to go alone to my home.. 'I have to go.. thank you Mr.kim..' I bowed at him and left the room quickly.. I was walking in the hallway suddenly someone pulled me to empty classroom.. 

'Hey there babyboy..' I sighed at wonwoo.. I also see his friends with him..

'What do you want? And don't call me  like that.  I already said that I have no interest in you..' wonwoo smirked at me...

'You have to love me jungkook... you know who I am..' i scoffed at him..

'You don't love you and you can't force me.. just leave me..' I was about to go but he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the nearby wall..

'You are mine jungkook.. only mine... and don't ever speak to that arts professor ..' I smirked at him..

'I'm not an object.. and you have to rights to order me.. '

'Are you not going to obey me.. what is with that professor...' I'm really annoyed and hate him.. so I want to irritate him a little.. but it's true I like Mr.kim