Chapter 13 - The Truth

Jungkook's POV

It's nearly a weak where me, papa and yugy staying in the secret place.. Maximum me ,Taehyung and yugy were in the basement.. Yugy is so good in computer and technologies so he helped Taehyung a lot in the missions.. Sometimes I feel so bored and tae and yugy were discussing lots of things which I don't know about it.. So I leave them in the basement and went to the hall.. I looked around the hall and there is no sign of my papa.. Perfect time.. I smiled widely but before I go Mr.Kim stopped me..

'Why are you here.. Do you need anything?' I smiled at him sheepishly..

'That's.. I want ice cream.. If my papa know about it he wont give it to me..' He smiled a little 'and I can't hear his advise.. Please don't say this to him..' He ruffled my hair..

He opened the fridge and gave the ice cream to me...we both went to our balcony.. Sometimes I don't know why I feel so attached to Mr.kim.. I feel so safe and he is so caring.. The way he look at my papa.. Is there something in between them two..

'Mr.Kim can I ask you something..' He looked at me and nodded his head.. 'Are you married?' He nodded his head.. I pouts at him.. 'Then why are you here? Is it for the mission.. Then will you leave us after the mission..' I don't want him to leave us..

'Because of my selfishness I break up with my beautiful family and miss them a lot..' I noticed how sad he is.. I don't want him to be so sad..

'Just like me and papa.. We miss our daddy a lot.. But dont worry Mr. Kim you seem so caring and kind.. One day they will understand you..' He ruffled my hair.. 'KIM JUNGKOOK..' I widened my eyes and looked at my papa.. 'Ohh.. My..' I hide the ice cream bowl behind me...

'How many times I said to you.. Don't you know you will catch cold and it's not good for your health..' I scrunch my nose.. I hide behind Mr.Kim..

'And you.. You are helping him..' Ahh.. Why he is so bossy now.. 'Papa.. He didn't do anything.. Its me who..' I stopped when he glared at me..

'To the hall now..' He pinch my ear which is too hurt.. 'Papa.. Please.. Hurt.. H-hurt..' I tried to get away from him.. We all went to the hall..

'Jinnie.. Kookie..' Yugy rushed to us where Taehyung is also followed him.. 'Ice cream..' I nodded my head.. 'Papa.. Please leave him.. Just this once..'

'Yahh.. Save me... He is hurting my ear..' I looked at taehyung who is controlling his laugh.. 'What a good boyfriend..' I scoffed at him and squealed..

'Please papa... I won't eat ice cream.. Please forgive me..' But he didn't leave my ears.. 'No.. You are so naughty now a days.. You have to..'

'Jin.. Please leave.. Just this once.. For me..' I looked at my papa who leaves my ear and blushing a little.. I saw it right.. He is blushing.. Because of Mr.Kim.. Why? I am missing something.. Kookie.. Smartie.. Come on think..He leave the hall... I looked at Mr.Kim who ruffled my hair and leaves the room..

'Come with me..' Before I ask Taehyung dragged me to his room.. He locked the door and we both sit on the bed.. 'Hurts..' He touched my ear and I snapped his hand.

'You laughed at me... Why are you asking me now..' He caressed my cheeks..

'Why did you leave us alone.. I thought you are with us..' I pouts at him.. 'I want to eat ice cream and papa is not in the hall.. So..' He pulled me towards him.. I sit on his lap.. 'But hyung.. Do you smell something in the hall..' He shook his head..

'There is nothing smelt bad baby..' I scoffed at him.. 'Not that smell... There is something going in between Mr.Kim and my papa..' He looked at me.. 'Its the second time I saw my papa blushed because of Mr.Kim..'