Chapter 9 - Secrets

No one's pov

Wonwoo is in the club drinking a lot thinking about Jungkook.. He can't admits that Jungkook loves someone.. His angry became too much which made him to call his men on the mobile... After a long conversation with them wonwoo ends the call.. He smirked .. 'Tomorrow will be your last night in this world Jungkook.. If you can't be mine.. Then I will kill you..'

Everyone is preparing for the fest.. Jungkook and jimin practised really hard.. 'Going to rock today..' Jimin hi fived to the younger..

'Did you invited your papa..' Jungkook nodded his head.. 'He always like my dance.. He won't miss my performance..' Jimin smiled at him.. Namjoon looked at his son who is chatting with jimin...suddenly he received a call from jackson.. Namjoon went to his office and attend the call..

Namjoon listen.. Wonwoo ordered his men to kill jungkook today night..

What? How dare he? Don't worry no one will hurt him.. I will take care of it..

Namjoon ends the call and he clenched his fist.. 'You will know what will happen if you touch my son wonwoo..' Namjoon smirked..

'Ohh.. My babies look so handsome..' Jin caressed jungkook cheeks.. 'You too..' Jimin smiled at him.. His eyes searched for namjoon.. The function starts.. So Jimin and jungkook leaves the makeup room.. Yugy And bambam were in the backstage waiting for their performance..

Wonwoo looked at jungkook.. He called his men.. On the backgate 10- 15 men who wear masks entered into the college.. The watchman let them in to their building..

'They are here.. We saw them..' Hoseok said to namjoon through the earpiece..

'At last some spicy fights..' Yoongi smirked at them..

'But wonwoo is my target.. Don't touch him..' V said.. They are waiting for the perfect timing to attack them.. On the other side yugy and bambam cheered when jimin and jungkook went to the stage..

Everyone cheered for their performance.. 'Ohh my kookie is so sexy in black..' V said..

'V.. I'm still hearing..' Namjoon said.. Taehyung smiled sheepishly.. Jungkook looked at jimin.. 'Jimin.. I am going to washroom.. ' jimin nodded his head and signalled bambam..

Bambam whispered something on yugy's ear and yugy nodded his head and join with jin.. Jungkook walked on the empty hallway... He heard some footsteps when he turned around he didn't see anyone.. Jimin tackled the man on the floor and covered his mouth not to make any sound.. Whenever the men tried to attack jungkook he was saved by the secret agents..

Bambam and hoseok carried the dead men and cleared the place.. Jungkook entered into the washroom.. He heard a faint sound of someone..