Chapter 17- EPILOGUE

No one's pov

Jungkook and yugy reached Paris at early in the morning.. Yoongi and Bambam went to the airport to receive them.. On seeing Bambam yugy ran towards the elder and hugged him tightly... They shared a passionate kiss. They didn't think about others.. Jungkook is happy for his brother.. Yoongi hugged the younger tightly and jungkook missed his suga hyung a lot.. 'Come on love birds let's go.. I want to see my boyfriend..' Jungkook said.. They all get into the car... Jungkook is so excited to see taehyung..

Taehyung wakes up early and went to the beach.. He looked at the waves and he wants to be alone.. He miss his cute bunny.. their small teasings, touches, kisses.. He missed everything about jungkook.. He groaned a little and he cannot concentrate on his mission.. All he need is jungkook.. He sighed and looked at his side.. His eyes widened.. 'I think I became crazy.. Why i see jungkook here.. Aishh I miss my bunny..' He shook his head and get up from the shore and was about to go...

Jungkook wiped his tears when he looked at taehyung.. 'I miss you taehyung..' The elder stopped on his track and turned back.. He was engulfed by a tight hug.. 'Baby..' Taehyung hugs him back.. 'is it real.. You are here.. Or am i...' Jungkook kissed him on his lips.. It took a minute for Taehyung that jungkook is with him.. Soon he kissed him back.. Its full of emotion and love and they both fall on the shore where the waves hit on them..

Taehyung caressed the younger's cheeks and looked at him.. 'Y-you are here.. Jungkook..' The younger wiped the tears and hugged him tightly.. 'I'm so happy to see you again..' They both stayed on the shore sharing many little pecks and kisses..

'Come on.. Everyone is waiting for us..' Taehyung and jungkook went to their house and saw everyone in the hall.. Both of them are wet.. 'Kookie..' Jimin hugged him tightly..

'Hyung.. I'm wet..' Jimin didn't care about and all.. 'I really missed you hyung... I missed everyone..' Taehyung ruffled his hair..

'We too jungkook..' Hoseok hugged the younger.. 'Jungkook your room is in..'

'Second room in upstairs..' Hoseok widened his eyes.. 'Come on let's go to our room..' Taehyung helped the younger with his luggage and they both went to their room.. Hoseok sighed at them..

'Leave them hyung.. They are together now .. You know how much tae missed him..' Jimin said..

'Woahh.. This room is so beautiful...' Taehyung hugs him from back and nuzzled his head on his neck.. Leaving small kisses and bites all over his neck.. Jungkook gasped a a little.. 'T-tae..' Jungkook tried go get away from his grip..

'Please baby.. I want you..' Jungkook chuckled at him.. 'I won't stop you.. But after our dealing with Sam..' Taehyung pecked him on his lips.. Jungkook took a bath and wear a loose T-shirt and shorts taehyung and jimin prepared breakfast for everyone..

'Gyomie.. Your hickie is so huge..' Jimin said.. Jungkook sit on the sofa.. He knows that he can't contact his parents until they accomplish their mission.. Yugy covered his neck with his hands which made jungkook and jimin to chuckle at him.. After everyone gathered in the hall hoseok explained everything about Sam..

'Listen we have to leave Paris in a week.. And other partners of jae wook's are cautious so we have end this quickly..' Hoseok said.. Others nodded their head.. But taehyung is little worried about his bunny.. He is happy that jungkook is with him but he is also scared..

'Don't worry hyung.. I will be alright..' Jungkook said.. 'I know you are worried about me now.. As long as I'm with you nothing will happen to me..'

'Just stay with me koo.. I don't want you to get hurt..' Jungkook smiled and leaned on the elder's shoulder.. Taehyung caressed the younger's back and kissed him on his head..