Chapter 3 - innocent boy

No one's pov

Jimin and jungkook became good friends and jimin really adored the younger.. but its really opposite between yugy and bambam .. they always bicker a lot... bambam loves to tease yugy which made them to fight like a cat and mouse... jimin and jungkook were in cafeteria along with yugy and bambam..

'I hate jungkook with that pink haired boy..' wonho said and looked at jimin who is laughing with jungkook.. 'laugh as you want because you are going to die..' he took his mobile and called someone..

'Jungkook.. I will be back..' jimin said.. jungkook nodded his head... jimin went to the restroom and saw yoongi and hoseok.. 'why did you guys message me?' Yoongi hugged the younger..

'Ohh boy.. we are not here for this yoongi..' hoseok said.. 'jimin i think wonhoo is trying something.. and just be careful..' jimin nodded his head and looked at yoongi..

'I will meet you in saturday..' yoongi pecked his lips..

'God.. why everyone is commited around me..' he groaned.. after a tight hug yoongi caressed jimin's cheeks...

'Take care baby...' jimin smiled at him and nodded his head.. then he join with jungkook and others... jimin and bambam lived in an apartment near jungkook's house...

Its their last class.. arts.. jungkook always feel this weird feelings whenever he saw taehyung.. 'Okay guys... you are going to do a project with your partners...' taehyung read out the names.. jungkook waiting for his turn but the elder has other plan.. jungkook is the only one atlast.. 'Okay students so you are going to sketch your partner's face for your project.. any doubt..' jungkook raised his hand..

'Yes Mr. Jeon..' jungkook lowerd his head not to look into his eyes..  'Mr.Jeon..' jungkook snapped into reality..

'Sir i dont have partner..' taehyung looked at the younger.. 'It's okay sketch me.. i will be your partner..' girls looked at jungkook and he know they are going to burn him with their eyes..

'After college ends.. one hour..' taehyung's deep made the younger to blush more.. Jungkook nodded his head.. After the bell rang everyone left the class except tae and jungkook..

'From tomorrow onwards.. dont forget..' jungkook nodded his head.. he bowed at him and ran away from the class.. taehyung looked at the empty hall.. suddenly he feels a pain when namjoon pinch his ear..

'Oww.. ahh.. sir.. pain.. owww... Oww...' namjoon left his ear taehyung looked at him..

'He is my son tae.. not your..' taehyung sighed at him..

'I thought i found someone who is going to love for who i am..' taehyung voice is too low.. namjoon looked at taehyung.. though taehyung is a playboy and talkative but he is a loner.. namjoon pats his shoulder...

'Do you really mean it..' taehyung looked at his chief and nodded his head.. 'its not a joke tae..'

'I want someone to be with me hyung.. i want to feel love.. i want someone who makes me happy.. I...' namjoon hugged him..

'I know you tae.. But Jungkook is young and innocent.. our mission is to protect him... and you know there are many dangers around him.. '

'I wont let him to get hurt hyung.. I will protect him.. i know he is younger.. I dont force him and i wont let anyone to hurt him.. trust me..' namjoon knows about taehyung.. 'And I will help you too.. Jungkook's father.. Jeon.. No .. Kim seokjin..' 

'But I don't want you to force him..' Taehyung nodded his head.. 'Deal..' Namjoon nodded his head..

Jimin is on his way to his apartment.. Bambam went to meet jaebum to get their new weapons.. So its only jimin.. He knows that someone is stalking him.. Suddenly he was pulled into an alley.. He looked at the group who is wearing masks to cover their faces..