Chapter 14 - First mission

No one's pov

The whole club is filled with loud music and the youngsters who is dancing crazily because of the drinks.. Couples are dancing to the music and making out... Simon looked at the club he wants someone to fuck.. Simon one of the most trustable man of jae wook he will do anything for the mafia leader..

He is the one who kidnaps the children and homeless people for the organs.. After their death he burn the dead body and disposed their ashes in the nearby river..

'Target spotted.. Koo..' Bambam said through his ear piece.. Jimin and yoongi were in the club.. 'Don't let him to touch you.. Otherwise..'

'Oh tae.. Don't be jealous.. Its his first mission.. Please control your freaking jealousy..' Namjoon said which made the others to giggle.. Taehyung bites his inner cheeks..

Simon looked around the club and his eyes finally fall on a certain boy who looks so sexy and hot.. 'Fuck that boy looks so beautiful who is he?' The bartender Jake looked at the boy who is dancing crazily...

'Ohh.. My god.. Our kookie looks so sexy..' Jimin said.. Taehyung glared at him.. Not only Taehyung but also yoongi..

'What did you say baby boy? I can't hear you?' Jimin startled a little by yoongi's deep voice and smiled at him sheepishly.. 'I admit the fact that kookie is sexy and hot though..'

Taehyung gritted his teeth and everyone bursted into laughter.. 'Just shut up hyung otherwise koo has to face the problem.. You know about Taehyung.. Please be quiet..' Hoseok said..

Taehyung's eyes were on simon who is looking at jungkook with lust.. 'I will show you what's hell while you are alive.. How dare you look at my babyboy like that..' Taehyung smirked at him.. Simon took his glass and went to the dance floor where Jungkook is dancing in the crowd..

'Hey sexy..' Simon stood before Jungkook and he is mesmarised by the boy's beauty.. Jungkook smiled at him seductively.. 'Are you alone..' Simon wants to touch him badly but jungkook knows that he should be careful with him.. And he don't want anyone to touch him because he only belongs to his taehyung..

'That fucker is flirting with you koo.. Just seduce him and get him out from the club.. We will take care of everything..' Yoongi said through his earpiece.. Taehyung can't look at simon who is flirting with jungkook..

Jimin heard a breaking sound suddenly he turned and looked at taehyung who broke the glass in his hand.. 'Fuck tae. Your hand is bleeding..' Jungkook heard it and he was startled a bit..

'What's wrong cutie..' Simon stretch his hand to touch jungkook's face but kookie stopped him.. 'I'm too bored here.. Can we go outside the club.. Please..' Jungkook hide his anger and smiled at him.. He licked his lower lip seductively which made simon to fall for the younger's act and he take him out of the club..

'We have to reach the place before our kookie.. So let's go..' Namjoon said.. Jin nodded his head and starts the car..

Without wasting time taehyung and others went out of the club.. 'Your place or mine..' Jungkook asked and his voice is too deep..

'Your place cutie... But before that can I taste your lips..' Simon leaned a little towards jungkook to kiss him.. But jungkook smirked and stopped him.. 'Don't worry.. Today will be your unforgettable night in your life.. I will show you what's heaven and also HELL..' Simon chuckled at the younger..