Chapter 11 - Pleasure

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook holds the headboard tightly and leaned on me.. His abnormal breath and moans are the only sounds in the room.. 'Ahh...h-hyung..' I bite his earlobe and started to stroke his shaft a little faster.. I turned him towards me and started to kiss him on his swollen lips...

He breathed heavily in between our passionate kiss.. 'F-feel... Feel weird hyung..' He tilt his head and closed his eyes tightly.. 'Fuck...' I groaned and stroked his shaft faster.. With a loud moan he came in my hands.. 'W-what..what happened?' He looked at me....I kissed him on his cheeks..

'You came for me..' He looked away from me.. We both fall on the bed.. I kissed him on his nape. I want him to feel relaxed.. 'Its my first...' I smiled at him..

'I know..' He nodded his head.. I moved my hands to his ass and caressed it.. He clenched the pillow tightly.. 'Are you scared jungkook..' He shook his head..

'I'm too excited.. I dont know what are you going to do...' I want it to be slow.. To enjoy.. To loved..

'Baby.. Spread your legs a little wide for me...' Jungkook looked at me and spread his beautiful legs for me.. 'Stop me if you are not uncomfortable..' He nodded his head.. I took the lube and coated it with fingers.. He looked at me with his Bambi eyes.. I hovered over him and kissed him on his cheeks.. I touched his pretty tight hole with my fingers..

'C-cold.. Its too cold..' I smiled a little.. I pushed my index finger into his right hole which made him to gasp.. His lips parted and he breathed heavily... He is so beautiful.. I moved my finger inside his hole.. He bite his lower lip.. I added my another finger and thrust him deeply.. He moaned a little..

'T-tae..' I pecked him on his lips.. He wrapped his hand around my neck.. I was too hard by looking at him under me moaning and panting.. I kneeled in between his legs and added my third finger... He moaned a little louder.. He holds my biceps.. He tilt his head back and enjoyed it while I thrusting him deeply... I want him.. Want him to make him as mine .. Want to fill him.. I took off my fingers which made him to whine..

I took the condom but jungkook stopped me.. 'D-dont use it.. I want to feel you.. M-make love to me..' He smiled at me.. He pulled me towards him.. I positioned my shaft near his hole... He looked at me...

'It will hurt jungkook..' Jungkook nodded his head.. I pushed my shaft into his little hole.. Jungkook eyes brimmed with tears and he covered his mouth with his hands.. He is so tight and its little bit difficult for me to enter.. I licked my lips and looked at jungkook.. I removed his hands from his mouth.. His tears flowed on his cheeks.. I kissed him on his lips.. With a strong thrust I entered into him fully.. I didn't leave his lips.. He sobbed a little..

'Dont worry.. The pain will fade soon..' I caressed his thighs and started to kiss him on his cheeks to ease him.. He relaxed a little.. 'Move..' His voice is too low.. I started to move inside him in a slow pace.. So I can't hurt him.. He hissed a little because of the pain..

His fingers moved on my back.. He closed his eyes and his small moans came out from his mouth.. I started to thrust him little fast.. I caressed his cheeks and enjoyed the pleasure.. His  hole is so soft inside.. I can feel it.. 'F-faster.. Tae..' He looked at me..

I started to thrust him faster where he moaned and his body moved a little because of my thrust.. I kneeled on the bed and holds his waist a little and thrust him deeply.. 'Ahh.. Tae.. There... S-so good..' He moaned and enjoyed the pleasure..

I tilt my head back when I thrust him too deep.. He screamed a little.. I smirked at him and thrust him at his sweet spot again and again... Jungkook screamed loudly.. It was like music to me..