Chapter 12 - I will protect you

Taehyung's pov

I looked at jungkook who is little tired.. He leaned a little on his seat.. 'Sore..' He looked at me and smiled a little.. 'I'm too rough on you.. I'm sorry..'

'I like it hyung.. Its just a little sore.. Don't worry..' I drives the car to our secret place where the others were waiting for us.. 'Is it anything important..' He asked..

'Yeah.. We meet there when its our head or Chief assign a mission..' He nodded his head.. Its out of town so it takes a little longer.. 'What about yugy and my father..'

'Don't worry they are also attend the meeting.. I think its important..' I stopped the car before our secret place.. Jungkook eyes were sparkled and he looks so shock.. 'Let's go...' We both get inside where everyone were waiting for us in the hall.. Mark and Jackson hyung were also there..

'Jungkook..' Jackson hyung hugged him tightly.. Jungkook looked at me with confusedly.. Mark cleared his throat which made Jackson to broke his hug.. 'I'm sorry I am so happy to see you..' Jungkook smiled and bowed to him.. He pulled jungkook towards him and jungkook sit in between both Jackson hyung and mark hyung.. I sit beside Jungkook's father...

'Did you wreck my son..' I chocked the water and looked at him.. 'I know about him.. He seems a little weak.. So I just asked..' I smiled at him sheepishly..

'I'm sorry.. He is so excited to see you..' Mark hyung said.. 'Its okay sir..' Jungkook said..

'So let's start the meeting..' Our Chief said.. Jungkook's father gave him the pendrive and some files to him.. 'Its the details about the homeless people who were killed by jaewook for organs.. All of them have no relations.. So no one have any doubt on them.. And not only our dean but also some higher officials were also helping jaewook..' Jungkook's father said..

'And  I think he will definitely try to know about us' Everyone looked at me.. 'Listen this year we joined in the college as students and professor so I think he will get some doubt on us.. One of jaewook's man is following me yesterday.. And may be he will check on us..' Jungkook was shocked..

'Then we have to  finish the mission soon.. We only have limited time..' Mark hung said.. 'Don't worry he won't doubt us but we have to finish this mission quickly..'

'But how.. We have to made a perfect plan..' Jungkook said..

'We have to kill him soon before he know about us...' I looked at jungkook's father who is so scared.. 'So let's end the meeting now.. We have to get many weapons and devices.. Jaebum will be there to get our weapons..' Our cheif said..

'Are you scared..' Jungkook's father looked at me.. 'Don't worry Mr.Kim we are here for you..' He smiled a little but his eyes were on our chief..

'Tae.. Can you promise something..' I looked at Mr.Kim and nodded my head.. 'I know Namjoon is still worried about us.. I don't want him to stress because of us.. Just take care him.. He won't share his feelings too much..' I smiled at him and nodded my head..

In night jungkook leaves our place with his father and yugy.. But I dont know why I feel so restless.. My heart beats so fast..

No one's POV

Jin stopped the car in his house and they all get off from the car.. Jungkook looked around his house he feels a little creepy.. He feels that someone is watching them.. 'Why are you standing there kookie?' I looked at yugy and shook my head..

The men looked at the three who were getting inside the house.. 'Boss.. They all get into their house..' One of the man said.. On the other side jae wook smirked..