Chapter 8 - Kiss

No one's pov

It's nearly two days.. Jin didn't send her son to college.. He is happy, sad and also angry.. 'papa... what happened?' Jungkook sit beside his father.. Jin smiled at him.. 'Nothing jungkook.. it's just I'm sad.. I didnt want you to get hurt...' jungkook smiled a little and holds his hand..

' is it because of your dad right..' jungkook sighed a little..  'No papa.. it's because we are family..' jungkook hesitates a bit.. 'can I ask you something to you papa...' Jin caressed his son's cheeks and nodded his head ....

'What will you do if dad came back?' Jin was startled.. jungkook looked at his father.. tears flowed on his cheeks.. 'Do you still in love with dad..'

'Yes..' jungkook tilt his head.. 'I'm so much in love with your dad that's Why it hurts me so bad jungkook.. we only live a year but the way he cares for me.. his clumsiness.. Eventhough he divorced me I can't think about others in my life.. My love only belongs to him.. But if he came back I can't forgive him easily..' jungkook hugged his father.. 'Don't worry he will be back for you.. for us..' yugy looked at both of them..

'A family hug..' yugy join with them.. after dinner jungkook goes to yugy's room..

'Yugy.. did you see tae..  how is he?' Yugy sighed a little..

'He asked me about you.. I said that jinnie had your mobile.. he miss you a lot.. And we have fest this weekend..' jungkook nodded his head..

On the next day. Jungkook feel better.. jin dropped them in college.. his heart wants to see his husband but his mind controlled him.. 'come to home quickly..' both of them nodded their heads..

They were walking in the hallway.. 'Hey babyboy.. ' wonwoo stood before them.. Jungkook is not in a mood to argue... he was about go but wonwoo stopped him.. 'last time you escaped.. but....'

'This time you will be expelled from this college.. ' jungkook looked at his principal.. Namjoon stood before wonwoo.. 'Don't you dare to touch him.. it's a warning.. you already tried to rape him.. I don't care who you are but be careful..' He looked at jungkook..

'Go to your class..' jungkook smiled and bowed to him.. 'You are just a principal.. I get what i want..' Namjoon smirked at him and leave him the hall..

'Kookie..' Jimin hugged jungkook tightly.. 'I was so worried.. are you alright? Does it hurt?' Bambam pushed jimin slightly..

'You didn't give him a chance to speak..' jungkook chuckled at both of them.

'I'm fine chim.. I'm perfect..' Jimin smiled at him.. the class starts.. jungkook thoughts were about taehyung.. he didnt see him.. he waits for the lunch time.. 'Are you really alright? You look so worried..' Jimin asked..

'I didn't see Mr.Kim.. I just miss him..' Jimin ruffled his hair.. 'May be he is in his office.. dont worry..' jungkook smiled a little..

Next hour is free period.. so he went to see taehyung in his office.. he knocked the door twice.. he heard a faint reply to come.. jungkook opened the door and get inside the office.. his room is filled with many paintings.. Taehyung was looking at the painting he didn't notice who it is..

'Tae..' Taehyung turned and looked at jungkook.. jungkook ran towards him and hugged him tightly.. 'Kookie..' Taehyung rest his head on jungkook's shoulder..

'How are you? Do you know how much I worried about you..' He took the bandaid hand of jungkook.. 'does it hurt?'

'I'm alright hyung.. I'm sorry.. papa didn't gave me my mobile.. ' Taehyung ruffled his hair..

'How is your dad.. he seem so worried..' He wanted to know about him.. jungkook sighed at him..

'I don't know.. he is little sad.. he miss dad so much..' Taehyung smiled a little.. he sit on his chair and pulled the younger to his lap..