Chapter 15 - Attack

Jungkook pov

I looked at the crowded hallway where the patients were waiting and some nurses walking here and there... I wear my father's doctor coat and a steth in my hand.. I have to get into the secret room quickly.. I took the file in my hand and pretent like checking through it when the doctors or some nurse crossed me ..

'Be quick baby

'Be quick baby.. They are near you..' I know everyone is scared.. I cleared my throat and sneaked into the empty hallway and stood infront of the secret room.. I pressed my thumb for access and the door opened.. Using silicon gel we got Simon's finger print.. I turn on the computer and and transfer some files to our system.. I took the important files and checked once again before leaving the room..

'Kookie.. Come quick...' I heard jimin hyung's voice.. I didn't want to go through the hall way again so using the window I came out of the hospital and went to the parking lot.. 'I got it hyung.. Let's go..' Taehyung hugged me tightly.. I know he is scared.. Jimin hyung smiled at me and he starts the car..

'Hyung.. They have some connection with cops also.. Some of the officers always hide the evidence of jae wook.. So he escaped easily.. But this time he won't escape..' Taehyung nodded his head..

'Yeah baby many officers tried to destroy the evidence but you get it on time.. We have to send those information to our chiefs.. They will say what we have to do next..' I leaned on the seat.. I can feel taehyung's hand on my thighs and squeezed it ..

When we reached our mansion my papa gave me a bone cracking crush.. 'Papa.. I'm alright..' I know he won't relax until he see me.. I caressed his back to comfort him..

'Woahhh.. Kookie you are really good in this field.. Took only short amount of time to get those information..' Hoseok hyung pats my shoulder.. I took off the silicon gel from my thumb..

'Did jae wook know that simon is dead.. Why there is no news about him..' I asked.. 'Of course he know kookie.. But its cops who are hiding the news..' Yoongi hyung said..

'So its only one more step to meet jae wook again..' I looked at my dad I mean Mr.Kim.. 'He has to pay for his sins.. But..' He looked at me and my papa..

'You guys have to leave.. I already talk about this to Jackson and mark.. Stay in busan until we clear all this mess..' I don't want to leave him..

'We won't..' Me and papa said at the same time.. 'I-i don't want to go.. I want to be with you.. With you guys..' I lowered my head.. I'm scared.. Scared of losing them.. I want my dad to be with me.. And I don't want to leave taehyung.. What if something happens to them..

'Its too danger baby.. What if they hurt you...' Taehyung caressed my cheeks.. I know no one wants me to get hurt .. 'I don't want to leave you guys in danger.. Please..' I looked at Mr.Kim..

'I want to be like you.. You are my role model Mr. Kim.. I don't want to leave you guys alone.. I know you all care about me, yugy and my papa.. But we don't want to leave you now.. You guys protected us.. I don't want to lose you all in my life..' He sighed a little and pats my shoulder.. I looked at my papa who is smiling at me..