Chapter 10 - Passionate night

No one's pov

After wonwoo's death jae wook tried to kill Taehyung but he also know that he can't because the cops and his enemies who are trying to get rid of him..

'I think I have to wait for the right time to kill that handsome professor. ' jaewook said to one of his man.. 'Wait.. Until my order don't touch him.. Now we have to focus on our business.. And we have to be careful.. Find out the spy who is working in the hospital..' He said to the hospital director..

'Jungkook..' Jimin hugged him from back.. The younger smiled at him.. 'Jimin... Should I call you hyung.. You are elder than me..' Jimin smiled and ruffled his hair..

'Where is yugy?' Jungkook asked.. 'He is with bambam in the cafeteria.. Come on let's go..' They were about to go but jun stopped them...

'Are you at last happy jungkook..' Jungkook looked at wonwoo's friends.. 'You killed him..' Jimin stood before jungkook..

'We don't know how he died.. Its not his mistake..' Jimin said..

'Its a warning Jungkook.. You are going to die soon..' Jimin was about to say.. 'Aishh.. These kids.. Are you scaring him..' Taehyung stood beside jungkook..

'Just leave us Mr.Kim..' Taehyung smirked at him.. 'What are you saving your little boyfriend?' Jeonghan smirked at him..

'Yeah.. Then its my warning.. You know about me.. Don't you dare to touch my kookie..' Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked in the empty hallroom.. Jimin looked at both of them..

' I will leave you guys alone... Kookie come to the class at time..' Jungkook nodded his head.. Jimin leaves them alone in Taehyung's room.. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who looks so angry...

'What? Is my boyfriend angry?' He hugs the elder from back.. Taehyung relaxed and turned towards Jungkook.. 'I hate you seeing like this.. So mad and angry..' Jungkook said.. Taehyung hugged him tightly..

'I dont want to lose you in my life koo..' Jungkook hugs him back.. You won't tae..'

'Baby.. Stay with me tonight.. I want you..' Jungkook tilt his head and looked at him.. 'Please..' The younger smiled and nodded his head.. Jungkook class ends and he already informed his papa about the stay with taehyung.. After lots of pleads jin accepted it..

'Ready..' Taehyung asked... Jungkook nodded his head.. Taehyung drives the car to his home.. Jungkook looked outside the window while holding the elder's hand.. Taehyung is little bit nervous and happy at the same time.. He stops the car before his house.. When they entered into the house he pressed a button and jungkook noticed it..

'It will notify when others entered into our lane..' Jungkook nodded his head.. They both sit on the sofa.. 'How many years are you in this work.. I mean as a secret agent..'

Taehyung smiled at him and pulled the younger towards his lap.. He wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist.. 'From 20.. Chief and we are good friends.. They took care of me..' Jungkook leaned to his chest..

'I hate being alone jungkook.. But I don't find anyone who care for me.. They attracted to me because of my hot and handsome features.. But no one understand my heart..' He kissed the younger on the neck.. 'Except you..' Jungkook looked at him..

'My heart always skip when I see you.. Your soft hairs, Bambi eyes, button nose and those sinful lips..' He caressed the younger's cheeks.. 'I fall for this bunny.. My beautiful bunny..' Jungkook pecked him on his lips.. He snuggled into his chest...

'You have us now hyung.. A big family..' Taehyung smiled and wrapped his hand around him.. Jungkook intertwined their fingers.. Taehyung leaves small kisses on his cheeks and neck.. Suddenly his mobile rings its from an unknown number.. Jungkook attend and puts it on speaker..