Chapter 16 - Family

Jungkook pov

I feel so happy.. At last my Appa is going to be with us.. But my family will be completed when Taehyung and yugy will also be here with us now... 'Namjoon..' We break our hug and looked at the officers.. 'We are happy for you.. And don't leave them..'

'I won't Jackson.. They are my life.. My love.. I will meet you guys tomorrow..' After they all leave papa looked at me.. 'But koo.. How did you know about Appa.. I didn't say anything about him to you..'

'I looked the photos and engagement ring in his drawer.. And you always blush when Appa says something to you..' My papa blushed a lottke and holds his cheeks which  made us to chuckled at him.. I want to see taehyung.. Will he be alright there.. 'C-can we go and visit taehyung..' Yoongi hyung and us went to the hospital where the others were outside the room..

'Kookie..' Yugy hugged me tightly.. 'H-how is he..' Jimin and yugy smiled.. 'He is fine.. But now he is unconscious.. Don't worry..' I want to be with him.. I dont want to leave him now..

'Change your dress.. And stay with him..' I smiled at my Appa.. After everyone leaves the hospital its only me with taehyung.. I caressed his hair.. His face is badly bruised and bandage wrapped on his arms and ankle..

'T-tae.. Seeing you like this hurts me a lot.. When will you wake up.. I want to hear your voice hyung.. Do you know I worried a lot.. I thought I lost you..' I wiped the tears and holds his hand.. I rests my head on his bed.. I kisses him on his hand.. That shit hurts you so bad.. I'm sorry for the late hyung.. I rests my head on the bed and holds his hand with mine.. I feel so tired and my eyelids became heavy to open.. I dont know when I sleep..

I feel someone caressing my cheeks and it feels so good.. Taehyung.. I looked at taehyung who is caressing my cheeks .. 'Hyung..' I jumped on the bed and hugged him tugged.. He winced a little because of the pain..

'Ahh... Kookie..' I forget that he is hurt.. I pulled away from my hug.. 'I'm sorry.. I was so excited.. Does it hurt.. Wait...I will call the doctor..' I was about to go but he holds my hand and pulled me towards him..

'Baby.. I'm perfectly fine.. Thank you for saving me..' He holds my cheeks.. 'I'm sorry I was late..' He shook his head and smiled at me.. 'Kookie.. May I ask you something...' I nodded my head..

'W-what if he killed me..' I smiled at him and tilt his chin.. 'I won't let anyone to hurt you taehyung.. Your life only belongs to me.. Don't you dare to think about that..' He hugged me tightly.. I caressed his back I can feel his wet tears on my shoulder.. 'You are my happiness tae.. I can't live without you.. I promise you we will live happily.. I will give you all the happiness in the world..'

'It should be me to say all those words.. I feel so..' I pecked him on his lips.. 'You are always there for me hyung.. You protected me from all the dangers.. I'm really lucky to have you in my life..' I explained everything to taehyung... How I found that Mr.Kim is my Appa..

'I'm so happy baby.. Now it's a perfect family...' He is still tired.. 'They will visit you tomorrow.. Now take some rest ...' I helped him to lay on the bed and covered him with sheets..

'Cuddles..' He moved a little on his bed.. I chuckled and join with him on the bed and he rests his head on my chest.. Sometimes I feel I'm his hyung.. I stroked his hair soon he fallen asleep on me...

No one's pov

'They both look so cute.. Sometimes I feel that jungkook is his hyung... Don't you think so..' Jimin looked at the cute couple who are cuddling on the bed.. Yoongi nodded his head.. 'But.. We can't stay here.. Today we have to leave for our mission..' Yoongi said.. Jimin sighed a little..