Chapter 7 - I Miss Him

Taehyung's POV

God I feel so nervous.. I have to relax myself.. I wear my outfit and looked at the mirror.. I have to be confident.. I took a deep breath and I went to the hall.. Jungkook looked at me and smiled..

'Nervous..' He holds his hand with mine.. I nodded my head.. 'Don't worry.. He is not scary.. He will love you..' I smiled at him.. He fixed my shirt.. 'Ohh... My papa and boyfriend are so handsome..' I hugged him tightly...

'What if he don't like me?' His hands wrapped around my waist.. 'He know about you hyung.. Don't worry.. He will surely won't hate you.. I promise..' I kissed him on his forehead... I locked the door and get into my car.. I know his house so it's only thirty minutes away from my home..

I stopped the car before his house.. We get off from the car..he holds my hand tightly.. 'Kookie..' It's yugy and also Mr.kim behind yugy.. He stood before me..

'Woahh.. Now I have a competition..you look so handsome..' Mr.Kim said.. I smiled and bowed to him..

'Hello Mr.Kim.. I'm Kim Taehyung..' He smiled at me.. His smile shows so much caring and love like Jungkook..

'Don't be formal to me tae..' He hugged me.. Its unexpected for me.. 'Let's go inside..' Jungkook shows me a thumbs up and we all get into the house.. There are many photos of jungkook and Mr.Kim and yugy.. Its from jungkook's childhood to till now..

'Kookie.. Go and prepare dinner for all.. I have to talk to your handsome boyfriend..' Jungkook was shocked..

'Papa.. You want me to cook..' He looked so shock.. 'Yugy will help you.. Now go..' Jungkook nodded his head went to the kitchen and yugy followed him..

'Now.. Mr.Kim .. Who are you?' I looked at him.. He looks so serious.. 'I don't want to discuss about this to jungkook.. Tell me the truth.. Who are you?'

'What.. I'm your son's boyfriend... I'm a professor in...' But he stopped me..

'I want the truth Taehyung.. Please.. Say the truth.. ' I hesitate a bit.. I don't want to say the truth to him.. 'Jackson already said about you guys.. I already met jimin.. Now you.. Please tae.. Its my son's life..' He looks so worried.. I sighed a little and looked at him..

'I'm a secret agent Mr.Kim.. Our mission is to protect your family and also we have to finish the mafia leader and drug dealers..' Mr.Kim sighed..

'Look Taehyung.. I don't care what you are.. But I don't want my son to get hurt.. You know ... his father.. RM.. He is also one of the secret agent.. We got divorced before I gave birth to kookie.. I loved him... I'm still in love.. I cant forget him even though he left me for his job..' I can see the tears brimming in his eyes..

'I know jungkook also wants to know about his father but I don't know where he is.. Is he alive or dead.. Jackson didn't say anything about him.. I don't want my son to be like me.. I don't want him to get hurt.. He is the only happiness in my life taehyung.. Though he act all strong but he is still a child to me who is longing for his father's love..' I holds his hand...

'I understand your feelings Mr.Kim.. I can hide my secret to you by talking lies but I don't want it.. I love him Mr.kim.. I can't live without him..now he is the only reason for my happiness.. I wont leave him like your husband.. I will protect him.. I will love him more and more.. Just give me a chance to prove it Mr.Kim..' I don't know what to say hereafter to him... I can't live without jungkook..

No one's POV

Jin looked at the young man before him.. He can see how much he loves his son.. He is not like his husband who hides his identity and leave him for his job.. He looks so sincere.. Jin holds taehyung's hand and smiled at him..