Chapter 29 ~ Sky

That night, I texted my Dad saying I was sleeping over Rosa's but instead I went home with Dylan. We curled up on the sofa and watch some crappy late night tv show. I should have been telling Dylan how thankful I was that I had him as a boyfriend, and not Joe. Or I should asked him if he was okay. But I was in a total state of shock from the nights events. I had no idea where Joe went off to, presumably he caught up with a few friends and got more drunk. He could have been passed out on a pavement somewhere. Though all I could think about was what would have happened if he'd kissed me. I was still angry and Dylan, even though he wasn't doing anything on purpose. Kylie was a desperate girl with no self respect. But the thought of them together that evening gave me shudders. So if Joe had kissed me, would I have been taken back under his spell? Would I have kissed him back? My only answer was I hope not, because to think that I for a minute would have forgotten how much more of a guy his brother was, then things would have got even more complicated and I would've hated my self. Dylan jogged upstairs and got me a grey baggy hoodie which was super cosy and smelt fresh but with a hint of sea salt. I breathed in the scent and realised it was his. I kicked of my heels, rubbed my feet a little and lay down beside him on the sofa. I turned and kissed him, before drifting into a cosy sleep in his arms.