Chapter 1.

Nikki's POV

I awoke to the sound of our song, Wild Side playing at full blast. I groaned loudly. "Whoever is playing that, turn it the fuck off." I grumbled.

I rolled over and as soon as I did, my body pressed against someone. I smirked. I must've gotten lucky last night. I opened my eyes only to see Tommy laying next to me. I yelped and quickly turned away from him, as soon as I did, I flew off the bed and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

I groaned once again but, then looked around at my surroundings. I have no clue where the fuck I am. I also saw that Vince was asleep on the floor along side of Mick. I sat up and looked around. What the hell?

The room I'm in looks like a girls room, but none like I've ever seen before. There's posters of things I've never seen before, mostly there of us but, some that I have no clue where they came from. I stood up.

"T-Bone." I said. "T-Bone, wake up!" I exclaimed.

Tommy groaned and rolled over, grabbing a blanket and pulling it over him. I groaned. "Wake up!" I exclaimed.

He groaned louder and sat up. "Wha– Wait, where the fuck are we?" He asked as he sat up.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out!" I replied.

"Can you 2 shut up?" I heard Mick ask.

I looked over and saw him sitting up, as he did he looks just as confused as us. "Where are we?" He asked.

"I have no fucken clue!" I exclaimed.

Vince finally woke up and yawned. "We never know where we are when we wake up, why is it any different now?" He asked. But, he looked around and furrowed his eyebrows. "Where–"

"I swear to God, if you ask that, I'm going to lunge at you." I cut him off. "Nobody knows where any of us are at!" I exclaimed.

We all looked around. "What's this?" Tommy asked. I looked over at him and he was pointing to a flat thing with an apple on it.

"I dunno." I said. "Open it." I said.

"It's so flat, can it even be opened?" Tommy asked.

"Try it!" I exclaimed.

Tommy picked it up and looked at it more before opening it, as soon as he opened it, it lit up and the keyboard did, too.

"Woah. Are we in the future?" Tommy asked.

"Don't be ridiculous, of course we aren't." Mick replied.

"Who's this old guy on it?" Tommy asked and turned it towards me.

It's some man with a beard, black hair, it looks like he's holding a bass.

"He kinda looks like an old version of Nikki." Vince snickered as he walked over.

"It does not!" I said and looked back at it.

"Is that a Mötley Crüe tattoo?" Vince asked and pointed to the man's arm. "It's in the same spot as yours." He added on.

I looked down at my arm and looked back at the man. My eyes went wide. "Oh my god, what the fuck is happening?!" I yelled.

All of a sudden, the music playing outside the door paused. We heard footsteps coming towards the room. Our eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, we gotta hide!" Tommy whispered and tossed the thing off his lap. He sprung up from the bed.

"Where at?!" Vince whispered.

"Over here!" Mick whispered and he ran into the closet. We all ran over and got into the closet, closing the door behind us.

"Ow, move your elbow." Tommy whispered.

"I'll move my elbow if you stop standing on my foot." Vince whispered.

"Both of you shut up!" Mick whispered.

The door opened. "Uh, hello?" I heard a feminine voice ask. "Weird." She said more to herself and then the door shut again.

I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding and Vince opened up the closet door and we stumbled out.

"Okay, what is going on?" I asked.

"I have no idea!" Mick exclaimed.

The music resumed outside the door and we all exchanged looks. I sighed.

"I think we need to go see the girl. Maybe she knows what's going on." I said.

"Are you crazy?! What if she kidnapped us?!" Tommy exclaimed.

"I don't think she did, if she did, why would she come in here confused?" Vince asked.

"I think our best bet is to go out and see if she has any idea what's happening." Mick replied.

We all walked over to the door and opened it. I see the girl, her back to towards us and she's watching the Looks That Kill video.

"Okay, are we gonna do this?" Tommy whispered.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied, whispering.

(A/N: New story! I thought of this idea and thought it'd be so fun to write! This is all for fun, I honestly have no clue how the ending this story will go, we'll see! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye☯️)