Chapter 16

Carly's POV

"Are you all settled in?" Randi asked.

"Yeah, thanks again for letting us stay here." I said and hugged her.

She hugged back. "Don't mention it. I love when you're here." She said as we released from our embrace. "So, is Nikki gonna sleep in here with you?" She asked and winked.

I laughed a little. "Probably. I don't know. I don't really know what's going on with him and I." I replied. "You know how he was in the 80s." I added on.

"Yeah, maybe since he doesn't have any smack he'll be better?" She said.

"Yeah maybe. I also don't know if it's smart of me to start something with him. I don't know if they'll go back to the 80s. They just appeared here randomly, I'm scared that they'll just disappear one day." I said. "I've grown attacked to these boys. They're all my friends. I don't wanna lose them." I said.

She smiled. "Don't worry about that. Just enjoy them being here." She said.

"Yeah, you're right–"

"HEY! GIVE IT BACK!" I heard Nikki scream.

I sighed loudly and walked out into the living room to see Tommy holding my cell phone.

"You've had it all damn day! I'm allowed to play with it!" He said.

"Give it! I was reading her stories about me!" Nikki said.

"Hey! I told you not to go into my notes!" I exclaimed.

"How come you don't have a story about me?" Tommy asked and pouted.

"Because she's crazy about Nikki." Randi spoke up. I looked over at her and she laughed. "Well, you are." She said.

"Guys, please stop acting like children. You can all share my phone." I said. "Why do you all like it so much?" I asked.

"It's so cool! We've never seen anything like it! There's a camera, games, you can talk to people on this, AND take it anywhere you want? That's awesome!" Tommy replied.

"Carly, remember this is all very new to them." Randi said with a light laugh.

"Nikki, you really do hog my phone all the time. Let other people on it." I said.

"Who's side are you on?!" Nikki exclaimed and looked at me, hands on hips. "I thought you're crazy about me!" He said.

"I am! I don't take sides!" I exclaimed. "Just, share!" I exclaimed.

He groaned. "Fine!" He said. "But, we're making out. Come on." He said and walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

My eyes went wide and I looked over at Randi as I was getting pulled to my room.

"Go get him!" She whispered and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and Nikki pulled me into my room and shut the door. He lifted me up and laid me down on the bed. My cheeks heated up.

"Where did all of this aggression come from?" I asked.

"I'm bored. And you look hot." He replied.

"Wow, the only reason you wanna do this is because you're bored." I said jokingly.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut it." He said with a laugh.

"Oh, wow! Now you're telling me to shut up!" I exclaimed and laughed.

He chucked and leaned down, kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me, deepening the kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Reports coming in, Mötley Crüe spotted in the Baltimore, Maryland airport." I heard the TV.

I pushed Nikki off me and sat up. Nikki sat next to me and looked at the screen. My eyes went wide. Oh my god, they're showing video of them walking through the airport. Present and past Mötley are in the same place at the same time.

"Holy shit." Nikki said quietly.

I got up and ran into the living room and saw that the news was on the TV in there, too. Everyone has the same expression as me. The news people look confused because obviously everyone thinks that Mötley is already here. This is bad. Things are really starting to not add up.

"Oh my god. Look at us." Tommy said. "We look so, so.."

"Angry." I cut Tommy off. "They all look angry." I said.

"This isn't good," Randi said.

"Well, they can't find us. It's not s big deal. We aren't at your house, we don't have your car with us. We'll be fine and wait here till this all blows over." Mick said.

I sighed. "Yeah, you're right. They can't find us." I said. "I don't know how I got wrapped up in this but, I don't like it at all." I said.

Tommy's eyes went wide as he looked at my phone. "Hey, Carly." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"What's present Nikki's Instagram name?" He asked.

"Nikkisixxpixx. Why?" I replied.

"Well, he just messaged you on Instagram." He replied.

"WHAT?!" All of us said in unison.

(A/N: 👀 Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)