Chapter 15.

Nikki's POV

I woke up to my phone blowing up. I groaned and picked it up to turn it off when I saw almost every person I know is texting me about.. buying drugs?!

I sat up and Courtney immediately sat up with me. "What's going on?" She asked, yawning. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"There's articles going around about me buying drugs." I replied as I kept scrolling through the articles.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

I saw some pictures of me, supposedly buying drugs. Oh my god. That looks exactly like me, but not me now. That looks like me in 1987. What the hell? That looks too much like me to be a lookalike.

"That's not me, that looks like me from 1987." I said and showed Courtney.

"Oh my god, you're right." She said.

Looking at these pictures, there's 3 other people with this person that looks like me, they all look like the rest of Mötley, but they look like they're from '87, still. They're just in clothes from this time period. This is weird.

"I don't get it. They look too similar to be lookalikes." I said.

Courtney laughed. "What, you think they traveled through time?" She asked. I looked over at her. "Come on, Nikki. You have to admit, that sounds crazy." She said.

"What if they did?" I asked. "80s us in the year 2019? That just screams disaster. I mean, past me already tried to buy smack." I said.

"Time travel is impossible." She said. "I'm going to go check on Ruby, babe." She said and kissed my cheek.

I zoomed in on the picture and studied the face. That's me in the 80s, there's no denying that. And I just know, I know me and that is me. I felt goosebumps appear on my body. This is freaky.

Okay, so they traveled through time and somehow ended up in Baltimore, Maryland. The question is, how?

I'm not going to sit around and wait for answers. Looks like Motley is taking a trip to Maryland.

(A/N:👀👀👀Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)