Chapter 9.

Carly's POV

"Fuck my ass." Nikki muttered as he tried to open up a can of soda. I laughed and sat on the counter and watched him. "Ow! Son of a bitch! My nail!" He exclaimed and held his hand tightly to his chest.

I laughed again and he glared at me. "Its been a full day since I've had these things from hell on my fingers. Take them off now!" He exclaimed.

"No, this is too much fun." I said and took the soda from him and opened it.

"How did you open it? You have nails too!" He asked.

"I'm just used to them." I replied and smiled at him, handing him the soda back.

"You're so mean." He muttered and snatched the soda from my hand, walking away.

I laughed again. I hopped down from the counter and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to Vince and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Putting nails on Nikki was one of the best decisions you've ever made." He said with a laugh.

"Thanks!" I said and smiled.

"I'm bored, can we go out and do something again?" Tommy asked as he grabbed the bottle of Jack. "Oh my god, it's empty!!" He yelled.

I jumped at the sudden outburst.

"What the fuck do you mean we're out?!" Nikki started yelling.

"We drank it all!" Tommy yelled back.

"What the fuck are we going to  do?!" Nikki yelled.

"Well, what we're gonna do first is stop shouting!" I exclaimed.

"But, we're out o–" Nikki got cut off when Mick smacked him, hard, in the back of the head. "Ow, fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up, you're giving me a headache!" Mick exclaimed.

"Well, what do we do?" Vince asked.

"I know someone at the liquor store, he can get me alcohol but, I'm going by myself because you all cannot be trusted." I said.

Vince hugged me tightly and kissed my head. "I could marry you right now!" He exclaimed.

I laughed and felt my cheeks heat up. "Okay, I'm going to go. Nobody leave the house. I mean it!" I said and stood up.

"We won't, Carls." Tommy said.

"Can you leave your phone here so we can play with it?" Nikki asked.

"You sound like a little kid." I said and brought my phone out of my pocket.

I handed it to Nikki. "Thanks." He said and quickly walked away.

He's being oddly standoff-ish, but whatever. Maybe he's just bummed because there's no more alcohol.

"Okay, I'll be back soon." I said and grabbed my car keys.

I walked out and got into my car. I started to drive to the liquor store. I felt myself getting anxious. I really, really hope they don't do anything stupid.

I walked up to my house and put the bags of liquor on the porch, I also stopped to get some more weed since Nikki and Tommy inhaled all of it.

I opened the door and picked up the bags and walked inside. I put the bags on the table and sighed.

"Guys, I'm back." I called out.

I furrowed my eyebrows. It's oddly quiet. I walked into my bedroom, nobody's here. I quickly ran to the guest bedroom, nope. Nothing.

My eyes went wide. Oh my god, they left, where the fuck would they have gone?! And they took my fucking phone! What the hell do I do?! I know they aren't in disguises, they're just out and about, probably freaking people out! If the current Crüe sees pictures of them, then that's it!

I ran my hands through my hair and groaned. "Great." I mumbled.

(A/N: Leave predictions in the comments on what you think will happen! I love reading those! And they may end up in the story! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)