Chapter 2.

Carly's POV

I  smiled as I saw Nikki on the TV screen, I love that man so much. I walked over to the cabinets and bent down. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and put it on the counter. I grabbed my shot glass and poured the vodka into the glass and quickly drank it.

I put the glass back down and picked up the bottle again. I heard footsteps behind me and dry swallowed. I slowly put the bottle down and took a deep breath. Okay, someone is in my house. I've watched a lot of TV, I know how to handle getting someone out of the house. I looked up at the knife block and grabbed the biggest knife.

"STAY BACK!" I screamed and whipped around, putting the knife out in front of me.

My eyes went wide when I saw who was in my house. I looked at all 4 of them, this can't be happening? How and why am I looking at Mötley Crüe, more importantly, why do they look like they're from the 80s?

"Ma'am, we just wanna talk." Nikki said and put his hands up.

"H-How are you here right now?" I asked. "You're all Mötley Crüe, but from the past!" I exclaimed and put the knife on the counter.

"We don't know, we just wanna talk." Vince replied.

I can't believe I'm looking at all of Mötley Crüe from the 80s, this isn't possible. I have to be dreaming. Or maybe...

I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and I fell to the floor with a loud thud and everything went black.

——

"What the fuck is happening?!" "Did she die?" "No, she's not fucking dead, you idiot." "What did she mean by the past? We can't be in the future!" "Is that a TV? Because that's fucking badass." "Really, Tommy? We could be in the future and you're talking about a TV?"

I finally opened my eyes and my head immediately started throbbing. I looked around. Tommy's standing in front of my TV, Nikki is sitting right next to my feet, Vince is looking in my fridge and Mick is sitting next to Nikki.

"Oh my god, am I high?" I asked quietly.

"Hey! You're up! Good!" Tommy said, turning around and facing me. "Christ, it looks like you've seen a ghost." He added on.

"Seriously, am I high right now?" I asked again.

"Well, I don't think so." Mick replied. "I mean, I don't know what you do with your free time." He said.

"How is this happening?" I asked.

"We don't know! We hoped you'd know." Nikki replied.

I put my hands over my face. I can't believe I'm talking to Mötley from '87. This isn't real. This is just a dream, a really weird and vivid dream.

I sat up. "Pinch me." I said and put my arm out to Nikki.

"What?" He asked.

"Pinch me! So I know this is a dream!" I exclaimed.

He pinched my wrist and I hissed a little at the pain and looked around. "Why aren't I waking up?" I asked. "Pinch me again!" I exclaimed.

"This isn't a dream!" Tommy said.

I breathed out. "Okay, okay. This isn't a dream, but I don't understand, 1. How you traveled in time and 2. Why you're in my house!" I said.

"Us neither!" Vince said.

I rubbed my temples. "Alright. Well, until you go back to your time period, we can deal with this. Right? This isn't that weird." I said.

"What are you talking about? This is insanely weird!" Mick said.

"I know! I'm trying not to freak out, okay?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, we're here for who knows how long," Nikki started. "Let's get to know each other. What's your name?" He asked.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)