Chapter 13.

Carly's POV

I laid down in my bed and sighed. We've been drinking all day and I'm exhausted. I'm not even really drunk anymore but, I am still tipsy. I just wanna go to bed.

I shut my eyes and I felt the bed dip next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Nikki laying next to me. I smiled a little and shut my eyes again.

"Are you still drunk?" He asked.

"Nah. Just tipsy." I replied.

"Yeah, same here." He said.

I opened my eyes again and saw that Nikki was staring at me. I giggled and he chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just like looking at you." I replied.

"I like looking at you, too." He said.

I smiled wide. "I'm glad you're here." I said.

"You know what? As weird as this whole situation is, I'm glad I'm here, too." He said.

I smiled again and Nikki opened up his arms. I scooted over and laid on his chest, wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled the blanket over us.

"I didn't know I could have this much fun without smack." He said quietly.

"You're having fun?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Hell yeah. You're a lot of fun to be around. It feels like I've known you my whole life." He replied and looked down at me.

"The feelings mutual." I said.

He smiled and kissed me, I kissed back and cupped his face with my hand. He broke the kiss and kissed my forehead.

"I like how things are going with us." He said.

"There's an us?" I asked.

"I think there is." He replied. "Is there?"

"Yeah, I think there is, too." I said and smiled wide. "And I also like how things are going with us."

He chuckled. "There really ain't anything going on between you and Vince?" He asked.

I laughed. "No way. No offense to Vince, but he's too much of a pretty boy for my taste." I said.

"Fair enough." He laughed. "Just checking because I want you all to myself." He said.

"I want you all to myself, too." I said.

He kissed me again and laid back on the pillow. I laid back on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I smiled and cuddled closer to him.

I shut my eyes again and bit my lower lip. I'm so happy, so, so happy. I can't believe that this is my life right now. I want to always fall asleep in his arms. This feels like home to me.

I felt Nikki's breathing slow down a bit, he must be asleep. I relaxed into him and sighed happily, waiting for sleep to come.

(A/N: You all wanted more Nikki and Carly, so here ya go! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)