Chapter 10.

Carly's POV

Okay, just calm down. There's no need to freak out, they couldn't have gone far, they're on foot. I can go find them. If I were Mötley Crüe, where would I go?

I don't fucking know! I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose. I sighed and shut my eyes. Suddenly, I had a very bad thought.

Maryland, specifically where I live is known for heroin. We're the "Heroin Capital of the U.S.", my eyes went wide. Nikki couldn't have gotten that shit yet, right? He doesn't have any money, right?

How the fuck would I know?! Wait, they have my phone. I quickly ran over to the home phone and dialed my cell number.

"Come on, pick up." I said quietly to myself.

After a few rings, I hear. "Hello?" It's Nikki.

"Where are you guys?!" I exclaimed.

"Chill out! We just decided to walk around." He replied.

"Where at?!" I said as I got my keys.

"Uh.." He trailed off. "T-Bone! Where are we?" He asked.

Tommy yelled back the street they're on. "Stay there! Do not fucking move!" I exclaimed and hung up.

I ran out and to my car. I quickly started to drive towards the street they're on. I drove through red lights and stop signs, I need to make sure they're safe.

I turned down the road and saw the 4 of them standing on the corner. I pulled up beside them.

"Carly–"

"Get in the fucking car." I cut Nikki off. "Mick, you sit in the front. I can't stand to look at any of them right now." I said.

Mick got in the front seat and the rest of them got in the back. I quickly started driving back to my home.

"Mick, tell me the truth. Do any of you have any drugs?" I asked.

Mick took a deep breath. "Nikki bought Heroin. He stole your money that you keep in your little box on the desk." He replied quietly.

"What the hell, Mick?!" Nikki exclaimed.

I reached my arm out. "Give it to me. Now." I said.

Nikki sighed. I felt stuff go into my hand and I put it in my lap. I don't want to look at it. I hate that it's even in my car and that I touched this shit. I rolled down the window and threw the smack out the window. I can feel angry tears filling my eyes, I'm getting absolutely livid.

__

As soon as we got home, I got out and slammed the door shut behind me. I walked into my yard and got out my pack of cigarettes. I lit one and threw the pack on the picnic table. The boys walked into the yard and they all went inside, besides Nikki. He stayed back.

"Carly?" He asked. I looked over at him. "Why're you crying?" He asked.

"I'm angry!" I replied and took a drag of my cigarette. "Do you know how scared I was, Nikki!?" I exclaimed and blew out the smoke.

"It's not a big deal!" He said. "You threw away my smack!" He added on.

"You bought it with my money!" I yelled. "Why would you go get that shit!? Why the fuck would you be stupid like that!?" I asked.

"I'm not stupid!" He yelled.

"Clearly you are because you tried to get smack!" I yelled.

"Stop calling me stupid!" He yelled.

"Stop acting like it and I will!!" I yelled. I decided to forget my cigarette and threw it down. "Heroin kills people, don't you understand that!?" I yelled.

"I know what I'm doing, I won't die!" He yelled.

"You almost did in 1987, don't give me that trash!" I yelled.

"Yeah, but I didn't!" He yelled.

I cried out in frustration. "You're not invincible! You could die if you keep doing this shit! If you die, I wouldn't know what to do with myself! You are my Hero, you saved my life! I don't want to watch you ruin your life by taking that shit, Nikki!" I yelled.

Nikki didn't reply right away, he just looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"You saved my life! Because of your story, your songs, everything! I love you more than anything!" I yelled.

"Aw, you love me?" He asked, with a smile.

"Wipe the stupid smile off your face. I'm angry." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I thought you were all about Vince." He said.

"Where would you get a stupid idea like that?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Do you love Vince?" He asked.

"I love all of you guys. But, you're special to me. Nobody compares to you." I replied.

He smirked. "Aw, Carly." He said.

I rolled my eyes and felt my face heat up. "Oh, shut up." I mumbled.

He chuckled. "Well, I'm going in. All I needed to know is that you weren't all about Vince." He said and started to go inside.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

He didn't answer. He only smirked at me and then went inside. What the fuck!? I'm angry about him stealing my money to buy smack and the only thing he cares about is about how I feel about Vince?

Why the fuck would he even care about that?

I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose. I heard the door open and I let go of my nose and looked over. Tommy walked out and walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. We didn't mean to scare you." He said. "I hate that you're mad at me." He added on.

I smiled a little. "I could never be mad at you. You're too sweet." I said.

He smiled. "Aw, thanks." He said. "As weird as this situation is, I'm glad we ended up with you. You're like the coolest girl I've ever met." He said.

My smile grew. "Stop it, I'm gonna blush." I said with a laugh. "Thank you." I said.

"Now come inside, you're like my favorite drinking buddy." He said.

I laughed. "Alright, let's go." I said.

Tommy bent down. "Come on, small fry. Get on my back." He said.

I laughed again and got on his back. He put his hands under my thighs as he stood. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he started to walk in. I smiled. I'm glad Tommy and I became friends. He's such a sweetheart, he's so cute. I really just can't believe that this is my life right now.

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm not exactly sure what to do for the next chapter, so comment some stuff down below! If I use it, I will shout you out in the next chapter!! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)