Chapter 12.

Carly's POV

"Guys! Look how great my makeup is!" Vince announced as we walked out of my makeup room.

"You look great, Vinny." Tommy said with a chuckle.

I sat down on the couch and Tommy handed me the bottle of Jack he had in his hand. I smiled and took a long swig of it before handing it back to Tommy.

"Hey!" Nikki yelled.

I jumped and held my chest. "We're all in the room, why the hell are you yelling?!" I exclaimed and took my hand away from my chest.

"You and me," Nikki started and he pointed to me. "Let's have a drink off." He said.

"No way! You're gonna drink me under the table!" I said.

"Okay. 6 shots for us each. Whoever finishes them first wins." He said.

I sighed and smiled a little. "Well, what do I win?" I asked.

"Like you're gonna win!" Nikki laughed. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Hm." I hummed. "If I win, you have to let me style your hair anyway I want and keep it that way for the rest of the day." I said.

He laughed. "Deal." He said. "If I win, we have to make out." He said.

My eyes went wide. "What?" I asked.

"You heard me." He said. "Do we have a deal?" He asked.

I've always wanted to kiss Nikki. And it's not like I'll win. So, why not? I'm finally gonna live out my dream.

"We have a deal." I replied.

He smiled wide and ran towards my cabinets. He got out my shot glasses, 12 to be exact. He ran back over and put 6 on one side of the table and the other in front of me.

"I'll fill them!" Tommy said and got up. He poured mine and then Nikki's. He looked at the bottle and sighed. "It's almost empty." He said with a pout.

"We have more in the bottom cabinets over there." I said a gestured to the cabinet.

Nikki stood across the table from me and smirked. "Ready?" He asked.

Tommy picked up a shot and put it in my hand. "Go!" He yelled.

I laughed and downed mine. I picked up my second one and downed that.

"Not fair at all! She got a head start!" Nikki said and laughed.

I picked up my third shot and took a breath a before downing it. I glanced up at Nikki and saw he was on his 4th shot. I quickly picked up one and downed it.

"It's pretty close." Mick said with a laugh.

I picked up my 5th one and downed it. As soon as I picked up my 6th one,

"I WIN!" Nikki screamed.

I yelped and jumped a little. "Christ! Why're you screaming?!" I asked.

"Cause I win!" He cheered.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I downed my last shot and put my glass down. I looked over at him and smiled.

I shouldn't have agreed to a drinking game, I'm feeling all of those shots hit me at once. I giggled and walked over to Nikki.

"Where's my prize?" He asked.

"Right here." I replied.

He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer and our bodies pressed together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes. He leaned in and shut his eyes. I shut my eyes and moved closer.

Our lips connected and my heart fluttered. Oh my god, he's kissing me. I'm kissing him. After so long of being in love with Nikki from afar, he's right here and in finally kissing him. I've always wanted this, this is all I've ever wanted. This is the happiest I've ever been in my life.

I deepened the kiss and I felt Nikki's hand move from my waist down to my butt, he squeezed it and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I pressed my body even closer to his and my hands went to his hair.

I heard someone clear their throat and Nikki and I broke apart. I looked over and all three of the boys are gawking at us.

"What?" Nikki asked.

"What?! What?!" Tommy asked. "That's the kinda kiss that leads to sex!" He exclaimed.

I laughed. "It was just a kiss." I said.

"Just a kiss, hm?" Nikki asked.

I looked up at him and he was already looking at me. "Well, what else would it be?" I asked.

He smirked. "Mm, never mind." He said.

I hate when he does that. Just ignores my questions with a smirk. I sighed and walked to the couch. I flopped down on it and shut my eyes. I feel nauseous from taking so many shots so fast. I need to just sit down for a second and I'll be fine.

"Are you okay?" I heard Mick ask and the spot on the couch next to me sunk, so I'm assuming Mick is sitting next to me.

"I'm okay. Just a little nauseous from taking those shots so fast." I replied. "And I'm drunk now and it's still day time." I added on with a chuckle.

He laughed. "Welcome to life with the Crue." He said.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)