Chapter 17.

Carly's POV

I quickly ran over to Tommy and grabbed my phone. I looked at my notifications and sure enough, Nikki messaged me. My hands started to shake, I felt myself getting choked up. Oh my god. I have past Nikki in my life and now I have present Nikki messaging me? Is this even real right now?

"Carly, are you okay?" Nikki asked. "You're crying. Like, borderline sobbing." He added on.

"It's just," I stopped myself and wiped the tears off my face. "I can't believe that my hero is messaging me." I said quietly.

"Uh, hello! I'm right here! We're the same person!" Nikki said.

"No, you guy are very, very different. You don't get it." I replied.

"What did he say?" Randi asked, gesturing to the phone.

"All it says is," I paused and faced the phone towards Randi.

"We need to talk." She read aloud.

I unlocked my phone and as soon as I did, it vibrated again. Nikki messaged me again.

nikkisixxpixx: We need to talk
nikkisixxpixx: Hello??

"What the fuck do I say? I can't lie to him." I said.

"Well, just okay it cool. Act like a fan who's surprised to see his message! Like you have no clue what he could be messaging you about." Vince suggested.

"Act like a fan? That won't be hard for her." Randi said and laughed a little.

I dry swallowed and started to type out a message, my hands shaking with each letter I press.

starryeyed.sixx: Oh my gosh, hi!

Almost immediately, Nikki started typing again.

nikkisixxpixx: I know you know why I'm messaging you. What's going on? Where are you and 80s Mötley?

My eyes went wide. "How does he know?" I asked more myself. "How is he so certain?"

"What's going on?" Mick asked.

I looked up from my phone and looked around at everyone. "Nikki knows. They all know, they all know for certain that it's Mötley from the 80s is here with me." I replied.

My phone vibrated again, I looked down and Nikki messaged me again.

nikkisixxpixx: Where are you. We're coming to you.

"He's asking where I'm at." I said and looked up at Randi. "Oh my god. What the fuck do I say?" I asked.

"Ignorance! Pretend you don't know what he's talking about!" She replied.

starryeyed.sixx: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Once again, as soon as I hit send Nikki started to type again.

nikkisixxpixx: I don't mean to be rude, because I can tell you're a fan but,I know you understand. Don't play dumb. You were in the pictures that I saw of Nikki from the 80s buying smack.

I put my phone down and ran my hands through my hair. "I-I can't deal with this. It's too much." I said and felt tears fill my eyes again. "I don't like confrontation, this is too much." I said.

"Carly, calm down." Randi said.

"I can't! What the fuck even is my life right now?! I have 80s Motley Crue living with me, I have present Mötley Crüe wanting to get answers, I don't have the answers! I don't understand how this is happening! One day, my whole life changes because they just appear here! Why me?! What did I do to make this all happen to me?!" I ranted as tears ran down my face. I wiped the tears away. "I'm going to have a fucking panic attack!" I exclaimed and grabbed my phone, walking away.

I went back into the room Randi set up for me and laid down in my bed. I felt my muscles tending up and I buried my face into my pillow. I'm going to drop dead from the anxiety I have one day.

I felt my phone vibrate again and I looked at it, my tears are blurry from the tears but, I can make out what it's saying.

nikkisixxpixx: You can't just ignore me. I will find you and the Crue. I need to know what's going on.

I put my phone down and covered my face with my hands. What the fuck even is my life right now? I sighed and started typing.

starryeyed.sixx: I really don't understand it myself. But, it's true. 80s Mötley Crüe is here with me and my friend. They just showed up one day. I'm sorry for all the chaos it's brought you.

I hit send and sighed shakily. I can't believe I told him. But, what more could I even say? He was onto me, he knew for sure right away.

My phone went off and I looked at what Nikki sent me.

nikkisixxpixx: Give me the address. Now.

I hesitantly typed in the address. I waited for his response.

nikkisixxpixx: Be there soon. Keep an eye out for us.

I got up and walked back out to the living room. I looked around at everyone sitting on the couches.

"Well? What's going on?" Tommy asked.

"Get ready because you guys are going to meet your present selves." I replied.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)