Chapter 14.

Carly's POV

I woke up the next day to someone nudging me. I opened one eye and saw it was Nikki. I smiled and shut my eye.

"Good morning." I mumbled.

"Morning." He said. "Uh, something has come up." He said.

"And what's that?" I asked, my eyes still shut.

"Well," He said with a nervous chuckle. "Someone saw me buying smack the other day." He replied.

"Okay, and? You were in the city. Nobody there pays any attention." I said.

"I think you wanna see this." He said.

I opened my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. I sat up and yawned. Nikki handed me my phone which has a video on it. He pressed play and my eyes went wide.

"This is the news." I said.

"Mhm." He hummed.

"Looks like Nikki Sixx, bass player for Mötley Crüe is back to old habits after recently celebrating 18 years sober. As seen in this video, the rockstar was found in downtown Baltimore buying heroin." The voice over said. "We reached out to Nikki for a statement, but he hasn't gotten back to us yet."

"Oh my god! They reached out to present Nikki!" I exclaimed.

I quickly got out of bed and ran into the living room where Mick was waking up. He yawned and sat up. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Nikki buying drugs is all over the news!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on, I flipped to the news channel. As soon as I did, I saw a picture of Nikki as the news reporter talked.

"The weirdest thing about this video is that Nikki has seemed to go back in time with his age. He looks like he did in the 80s." He spoke. "As you see in this next clip, all of the Crue is there. And they all look like they did in the 80s." He continued. "Soon after, a car pulled up and they all got in and sped away as seen in this clip." He said.

My eyes went wide when I saw my face and car on the news. "Oh my god!!" I exclaimed. "This can't be fucken happening!!" I said.

I heard the door open and Vince and Tommy walked out of the guest bedroom. "Hey, Why're you freaking out?" Tommy asked and walked up to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and looked at the TV. "Oh, that's why." He said.

"We can't stay here! But, we also can't take my car because now everyone knows what it looks like!" I said.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" Nikki finally spoke up.

I quickly went to my contacts list on my phone and dialed my best friend's number. I put the phone up to my ear and sighed.

"Come on, pick up." I said quietly.

After a few more rings, I heard. "Hello?"

"Randi! I need you to come pick me and my friends up, please." I said.

"Friends? How many?" She asked.

"4." I replied. "Please? And can we please stay with you for a little while?" I asked.

She sighed. "I mean, that's fine. You sound really upset so, I'll be there as soon as possible. Start getting your stuff together." She replied.

"You're a lifesaver! Thank you so much!" I said.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I looked around at the boys. "Get the stuff you wanna bring together. I don't know when we'll come back here." I said.

About 25 minutes has come and gone, the boys and I got all our stuff together. So, now we're just waiting for Randi. I don't know how the hell I'm going to explain this to her. She's a huge fan of the Crue, so I know she'll freak out just like I did.

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly ran over to it. I opened the door and Randi was there. I smiled wide and hugged her.

"I'm so happy you're here." I said as we released from our hug.

"What was so urgent?" She asked.

I stepped outside and shut the door behind me. "Okay," I took a breath. "Mötley Crüe is in my house, 80s Mötley Crüe. I will catch you all up on it when we get back to your house." I said.

She looked at me for a moment before laughing. "Okay, Carls." She said. "I was born on a day, but that day wasn't yesterday." She added on, laughing dying down.

I shrugged. "Well, okay." I said and opened the door back up again.

Randi and I walked in and she froze as soon as she saw them all sitting on my couch. She looked at me and then looked back at the Crue.

"Guys, this is Randi. Randi, the boys." I said.

"Nice to meet you! It's super rad that you're letting us stay at your place for a while." Tommy said.

"Yeah, nice to meet you!" Vince said. "So, where's your car so we can start putting our stuff in?" He asked.

Randi didn't answer. She looked over at me again. "Y-You were serious?" She asked. I nodded. "How is this happening!?" She exclaimed.

"You're a lot more chill than Carly was, she passed the fuck out." Nikki said and laughed.

"Could you blame me?" I asked.

Nikki got up and walked over to me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head. Randi's eyes went wide. "So, where's your car?" He asked.

"Uh. R-Right outside." She said.

"Sweet." Nikki said and kissed my head again before grabbing his things and walking outside, the boys did the same and followed Nikki outside.

"Did Nikki just kiss you!?" She exclaimed.

I laughed. "Yeah, he did." I replied.

"Are you two dating!?" She asked.

"No, we just started to get cozy with each other last night." I replied.

"Oh my god, how did this happen?" She asked.

"They just showed up here one day, they woke up in my room." I replied.

"How long have they bene here?" She asked.

"Uhh, almost a month." I said.

"They've been here for almost a month and you didn't tell me!?" She said.

"I'm sorry! I'm just now actually accepting the fact that they're here!" I replied.

"Okay, well let's get back to my house." She said.

I grabbed my things and walk out, shutting the door behind me, as soon as I got to the car, I hear Tommy and Nikki bickering.

"Dude, I called shotgun!" Nikki said.

"I didn't hear you so, it doesn't count!" Tommy said.

Nikki opened the passenger door and Tommy quickly got in. "No! Get out!" Nikki exclaimed.

"No! Go sit with Carly in the back!" Tommy said.

"Carly can sit in my lap! Move!" Nikki said and grabbed Tommy's arm, starting to pull on him.

Tommy grabbed onto the seat. "No!" He said.

I looked over at Randi. "Well, get ready for a really hectic few weeks." I said with a laugh.

(A/N: I just wanna say a huge thank you to @RandiMcMickin . She's helped me so much over the almost year of me making fan fictions. She's a talented person, so funny, one of my good friends, and overall one of the most amazing person I've met. I love you so much, Randi! Thank you for always helping me and being such a good friend to me! And as for everyone else, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)