Chapter 3.

Carly's POV

"My name is Carly." I replied.

"How old are you?" Vince asked.

"Uh, 19." I replied.

"She's legal!" Vince said loudly, which resulted in Mick smacking him in the back of the head.

"Well, it seems like you already know who we are." Mick said.

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan." I said.

"What year is it?" Tommy asked.

"2019." I replied.

"WHAT?!" Vince screamed, making me jump. "We're in the year 2019?!" He exclaimed.

I nodded. "I'm just as freaked out as you all are!" I exclaimed.

"Who's your favorite?" Tommy asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Out of all of us, who's your favorite? You have to have a favorite." He said.

My face heated up. "Nikki." I replied quietly.

Nikki smiled wide. "Ha! She likes me not you!" Nikki said to Vince.

Vince flipped him off. "I need a cigarette." I said and got up from the couch.

I walked over and grabbed my cigarettes and opened the front door. "Can we come with?" Tommy asked. "We haven't seen the outside world yet." He added on.

"Yeah, come on. Just keep a low profile. Your future selves are still here and I don't need pictures of you guys going viral." I said.

We all walked outside and they looked around. "Woah." Nikki said. "Look at the cars!" He exclaimed.

I lit a cigarette and exhaled the smoke. I saw Tommy walk over to the gate and open it.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanna go look around!" He replied.

"No! You would give someone a heart attack just walking around, also you don't know where you are. What if you get lost?" I asked.

"You're so ugly, you'd give someone a heart attack by just walking around." Nikki snickered.

"Fuck you!" Tommy laughed.

I took another drag of my cigarette. It's like watching after 3 kids, I say 3 because Mick is being normal.

"Can you all just sit down at the picnic table?!" I asked.

"But-"

"Sit!" I said, cutting Vince off.

They all sat down at the picnic table and I sat next to Nikki. He put his arm around me which made my eyes go wide and my heart pound against my chest.

"Where are we exactly?" Nikki asked.

"Baltimore, Maryland." I replied.

"So, not only did we somehow travel through time, we're on the other side of the U.S.?" Mick asked.

"I guess so." I said and took a drag of my cigarette.

"Well, can you tell us about all that's changed?" Tommy asked.

"I was born in the year 2000, I only really know the changes that's happened since then." I replied.

"How old are we?" Vince asked.

"Well, Vince. You're 58. Tommy's 56, Mick's 68, and Nikki's 60." I replied.

"What do we all look like now?" Vince asked.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. "What the fuck is that?" Nikki asked. "And why is my face on it?" He asked.

"This is my cell phone, and you're my wallpaper on it." I replied.

Nikki pulled me closer to him. "Once again, Vince, she loves me." He gloated.

"Fuck off." Vince said and rolled his eyes.

I went onto my Instagram and went to search. I searched up Tommy's name and clicked on his account. I clicked on a picture and faced the phone to Tommy.

"Hey! I look exactly the same!" He said. "I only have short hair and a beard now." He added on. "Who's the lady next to me?"

"Your wife, Brittany Furlan." I replied.

"Damn, she's hot." He said. "Guys, look how hot my wife is!" He said.

I laughed a little and pulled up a picture of Mick and showed him.

"I think I look pretty okay." He shrugged.

How is he so chill about all of this? I pulled up Vince's and showed him. Tommy leaned over and started laughing.

"Hey! I look good!" Vince said.

"You got f–"

"Shut up. Not everyone can be a toothpick all their lives." Nikki cut him off.

I laughed again and finally, I went on Nikki's Instagram and pulled up a picture of him. "That's you now." I said and showed Nikki.

"Woah, so that old guy is me?" He asked.

"You're not old. You're only 60. You look amazing for 60, you look like you're in your 40s." I replied.

"Who's the lady?" He asked.

I had to hold back my groan. "That's your wife. Courtney Bingham." I replied.

I looked at Nikki's face and he made a weird face. "That's my wife? She doesn't look like my type." He said.

"Well, apparently she is. You married her." I said.

"Weird." He mumbled.

I put my phone down and took another drag of my cigarette. "Hey! I have an idea of something fun we can do." I said.

"What?" Vince asked.

"We can play Call of Duty!" I replied.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)