Chapter 8.

Carly's POV

A few hours has passed and almost everyone is shit-faced drunk. I'm gonna have to buy more alcohol soon because they all drank the majority of it today.

Tommy sat next to me on the couch. "Hey, Carls." He said.

I smiled. "Hey." I said, he's the only one that isn't completely blacked out from drinking, besides me.

"I don't mean to ask you for more things since you've done so much for us already, but can I have a cigarette?" He asked.

I laughed a little. "Yeah, come on." I said. "I need one, too." I added on.

We got up and I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and walked out the door, Tommy following me. I pulled a cigarette out and gave it to Tommy, then one for myself. I lit mine and handed the lighter to Tommy.

"You still mad at Nikki?" Tommy asked as he blew the smoke out and handed me the lighter.

"Yes! He's such a dick at times." I replied and took a drag of my cigarette.

"Hate to break it to ya because you love him so much, but that's how he is all the time." He said with a chuckle.

I exhaled the smoke and sat down at the picnic table, Tommy sat across from me.

"Your nails are so long. How do you do anything with them?" Tommy asked with a laugh.

I looked at my fake nails. "It's challenging at first, but they're easy to get used to." I replied.

"I'm sure it wouldn't be for a guy." Tommy said.

I laughed and then got an idea. I smiled. "Finish your cigarette." I said and took a long drag of mine.

Tommy raised his eyebrows. "That's a devious smile. What do you have going on in that mind?" He asked and took a drag of his cigarette.

I exhaled the smoke. "You'll see." I replied.

We finished our cigarettes and I quickly got back inside. Tommy walked in after me. I saw Nikki still passed out on the floor. Perfect.

I quickly walked into my bedroom and grabbed my press on nails and nail glue. I walked out and sat down next to Nikki. I put his hand on my leg and got out the nails.

"Ooh, whatcha doing?" Vince asked as he sat next to me.

"Putting fake nails on Nikki." I replied and put the glue on his thumb nail.

"He'll just take them off when he wakes up." Vince said.

"Not the way I'm doing them. I'm putting a ton of glue on. Since he's been such a pain in the ass." I said and put the thumb nail on.

Vince laughed. "Hell yeah!" He said.

"Hey, could you get me my bright pink nail polish? It's in my room on my desk." I asked as I put glue on his pointer finger.

"Absolutely." Vince chuckled and got up.

I pressed the nail on his pointer finger and Vince came back and put the nail polish next to me. I thanked him as I continued putting the fake nails on.

After a few minutes, all the nails were on. I pushed on them to make sure they were securely on and then started to paint his nails. I blew on each finger after I painted them.

I smiled wide when I got done. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a picture.

"You do realize that he's gonna be pissed when he wakes up, right?" Mick spoke up.

"Yeah, but I don't care." I replied and laughed. "You guys wanna play Mario until he wakes up?" I asked and stood up.

"Yes!" Tommy replied.

I laughed. "It's a lot different than what you guys last saw of it." I said and set up the game.

About 2 hours has come and done, it's been a lot of fun playing with them.

"This is so much more fun than the old one!" Tommy said.

I smiled. "I actually like the older ones better." I said.

"Are you crazy?! Ho–" Vince cut himself off when he saw Nikki stirring.

We all for quiet and watched as Nikki woke up. He furrowed his eyebrows and yawned.

"Why're you all staring at me?" He asked and rubbed his eye. As soon as he did, he looked at his hands and his eyes went wide. "What the fuck is this?!" He exclaimed.

I laughed a little. "It's your new manicure." I replied.

He sat up. "You did this?!" He asked. I nodded. "Take them off!" He yelled.

"Nah, not for a while at least." I said and smiled.

He groaned and stood up. "Why?!" He exclaimed.

"Because you've been a prick ever since you got here. This is my payback." I replied and laughed again.

While this was all happening, Vince, Mick and Tommy haven't stopped laughing. Nikki put one of the nails in his mouth.

"Before you do that, just know that one of your real nails could get ripped off, too." I spoke up.

"What?!" He asked and took the nail out of his mouth.

I laughed again. "Yeah, make sure you're careful with them." I replied.

"And why pink? I'm not a pink kind of guy!" He said.

"I know, that's why I painted them that color." I said. "You look beautiful." I said and laughed again.

He looked at his nails again and rolled his eyes. "You're so gonna get it." He grumbled.

I can't wipe the smile off my face. I don't believe him when he says I'm gonna get it, because what really can he do with nails as long as those?

"Hey, can you move out of the way? We're playing Mario." Mick said and chuckled.

Nikki groaned and sat down next to Tommy on the couch. I smiled again and unpaused the game.

(A/N: Do you think Nikki will get payback? If so, what do you think it'll be? Who's knows, maybe it'll end up in the next chapter😉Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)