Chapter 7.

Carly's POV

I awoke the next morning to my phone blowing up. I groaned and grabbed my phone. I took it off the charger and unlocked it, I squinted my eyes to actually be able to see. All the notifications are coming from my fan account. I went to Instagram and looked at my notifications.

My eyes went wide and my whole body sat up. I'm wide awake now, oh my god. I knew this would happen.

"Does anyone know where this entry came from in The Heroin Diaries? It wasn't here before!" "@/starryeyed.sixx, have you seen this? Is it in your copy, too?" "What the fuck? What is this entry in the book? It has to be new, I'm freaking out!"

I looked over at Nikki and he was sleeping peacefully. "Wake up!" I exclaimed.

He jumped and rubbed his eyes. "What? Why are you being so loud?" He grumbled.

"People noticed your little stunt last night! Everyone is fucking talking about it!" I replied.

He shrugged. "Okay? And? Who cares?" He asked.

"I care! Present Nikki is gonna–" I cut myself off, on queue, I got a notification from Nikki on Instagram. I clicked on the notification and it's a picture of the entry from the book. The caption reads,

"Uh, I don't remember this being in my book?"

My eyes went wide. "Look what you did!" I yelled and showed Nikki my phone.

He grabbed my phone and read it. He chuckled. "Good, he's a di–"

"Stop calling him a dick!" I exclaimed. "He isn't! You are!" I said and got out of bed.

"Hey! I am not!" He called after me.

I walked out into the living room and Vince stirred awake. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Nikki is an idiot, that's what's going on!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I mean. Yeah, but what specifically did he do?" He asked and sat up.

"He fucked up present Nikki's book! And present Nikki noticed it! Even after I told him not to!" I replied.

Vince shook his head. "Nikki, what the hell, man?" He asked, as Nikki walked out of my bedroom.

"He published my diaries! Fuck him!" Nikki exclaimed.

More notifications started pouring in on my phone. It's once again on my fan account. I unlocked my phone and my eyes went wide.

"Oh god," I said quietly.

"What? What is it?" Vince asked, getting up.

"People took pictures and videos of us in Target yesterday and they're spreading all over Instagram!" I replied.

I looked at the comments. "Don't they sound EXACTLY like Mötley Crüe? And isn't that Carly? @/starryeyed.sixx, what's goin on?" "Did Carly actually get Mötley to travel through time?😂But, seriously. What's going on?"

"This is so bad!" I exclaimed. "How am I suppose to explain this?!" I added on.

"Is it really that big of a deal?" Vince asked.

"Yes! Present Motley will see this, I know they will! Obviously they will know that they're not look alike's, they know themselves! This is gonna blow up!" I exclaimed. "And, I'm right in the middle of all this!" I added on.

"Hey, calm down. Just take a break off your phone." Vince said as he walked over to me.

"I can't. I have to address this." I said and walked into my bedroom. "Nobody come in here! I'm going to go live on Instagram and talk to people!" I said and shut my door.

I sat down on my bed and set up the video. As soon as I went live, people started pouring in. I've never had this many people show up on my lives before.

"Hey, how are you all doing?" I asked and smiled.

All the questions started, asking about the pictures that are going around on Instagram. I started to get nervous.

"Well, the people in the pictures–"

I got cut off when the door opened up, Nikki appeared in the doorway.

"Hey, when are you gonna be done? I wanna play on your phone." He asked.

"Get out!" I exclaimed.

I looked at my phone and everyone is freaking out. "Who is that?!👀"

"Who is that? Well..." I trailed off.

"Oh, my name is N–"

"Nathan! His name is Nathan, and he's my boyfriend." I cut Nikki off. "Right, Nate?" I asked and looked at Nikki.

"Right." Nikki replied and gave me a weird look.

"And the guys I was with yesterday are his friends." I said and looked back at the live video. "Not Mötley Crüe from the 80s, that's impossible, guys." I said and forced a laugh.

"I wanna play on your phone. Hurry this up." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Can you fuck off for like 2 seconds?" I asked.

He groaned and walked out of the room, leaving the door open. I groaned now.

"Shut the door!" I exclaimed.  I looked back at my phone. "We're fighting right now." I said and forced a smile.

I walked out of the room and threw my phone at Nikki's chest.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" He asked.

"For interrupting me!" I exclaimed.

Tommy grabbed my phone from Nikki and went on it.

"I called it first, you prick." Nikki said and tried to grab the phone back.

"She's mad at you, not me! I'm allowed to play on her phone!" He said and held the phone tightly.

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the kitchen table. Mick sat next to me.

"Well, what now?" He asked.

I sighed. "I have no clue." I said and put my head in my hands.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)