Epilogue?

Carly's POV

I yawned and turned over to cuddle into Nikki. I felt the bed and sighed when it was empty. He must've already gotten up. I sat up and got out of bed. I walked out into the living room. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Where are my boys?

I suddenly became very alert. I ran into one of the guest bedrooms, empty. I ran into another one, empty. I ran into the kitchen, oh my god. No!!

I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my phone, keys and shoes. I'll tell Randi what's going on later. I ran out of the house, fuck! I don't have my car! I decided to just run to my house. Could they have just gone there?! Please tell me that they're not gone!

I felt tears burn my eyes and I quickened my pace. I ran to my house and unlocked my door. I pushed the door open and ran in.

"Nikki?!" I exclaimed. "Nikki, come here, please!" I exclaimed.

I ran into my bedroom and the tears started streaming down my face. They're gone! I ran back into the living room and collapsed. I covered my face with my hands and started sobbing. No!

No, no, no!!

"They're gone!" I cried and brought my knees up to my chest. "They're gone." I cried, more to myself this time. I rested my head on my knee and sniffled.

"Please come back." I cried. "I want Nikki back, please!" I cried. "It's not fair, not fair at all!" I sobbed.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down, it's a text from Randi.

Randi: Present Mötley are here. Where are you and Past Mötley?

I shook my head and called her. It one rung once before she picked up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Randi, they're gone." I cried.

"Gone? What do you mean?" She asked.

"I woke up and they weren't there so, I ran home and they're not here either. They must've gone back to the 80s, they're gone!" I sobbed.

I heard Randi sigh. "Do you want me to come over?" She asked.

"No, I just want to be alone." I cried.

"Are you sure? Present Mötley can come too." Randi said.

"I'm sure. I don't want to see anyone, the only people I want to see are 80s Mötley." I said. "I got to go." I said and hung up.

I went to my pictures and saw the pictures and selfies that they all took. I smiled a little and wiped the tears. I went to the video that Tommy took of Nikki and I sleeping together and felt more tears fill my eyes when I saw Nikki sleeping with me.

I can't believe he's gone. How did this happen? Why did they appear here and then just vanish? I shook my head. I can't handle this. I got up from the floor and went into my room. I fell into my bed and started crying more when Nikki's scent still lingered. I grabbed the pillow he slept with and held it tightly and pulled the blanket over myself.

Whenever they are, or whatever happened, I hope they remember me because I'm always going to remember them.

(A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this story! I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Don't be upset about it ending, who knows? Maybe there'll be a sequel.. okay bye!)