Chapter 11.

Carly's POV

I woke up the next morning to feeling someone shift on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Nikki cuddling into me. His upper body is on mine, his arms are tucked next to him and his head is on my chest. I immediately felt my heart pounding against my chest.

I smiled and moved the hair out of his face. I've never seen him with his hair out of his face this up close in the 80s. All the pictures with his hair out of his face is so blurry. He's so handsome, the most handsome man I've ever seen. Just seeing his peaceful, sleeping face is causing butterflies in my stomach. My Hero, the man I've looked up to for years is laying on me.

I snapped out of it when I saw Tommy appear in my doorway. He smiled wide and grabbed my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Tommy held my phone up. "In this video, it's a rare moment of Nikki actually snuggling with a woman, being the little spoon." He whispered as he walked around the bed, keeping the phone pointed on Nikki and I. "Carly, your face is so red." He whispered and chuckled quietly.

"Turn off the camera!" I whispered. "I don't have any makeup on!"

"Aw, look how cute Carly is when Nikki is so close to her." He said and got closer. "Nikki must like you." He teased.

My face heated up even more, my whole face is hot. "Shut up." I whispered.

Tommy stood up straight and smirked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, what is he thinking of?

"SIXX!" He screamed.

Nikki yelped and his eyes shot open. Tommy laughed and put the phone down. Nikki grabbed a pillow and threw it at Tommy.

"Man, fuck you!" He said and laid back down on my chest. But, his eyes went wide and his cheeks heated up and he sat up straight. He cleared his throat. "Sorry." He said and got out of bed.

"It's fine." I replied quietly.

"Do you guys have a crush on each other?" Tommy asked, still teasing.

"Are you kidding?" Nikki asked and laughed.

"That's just what every girl wants to hear. Laughter at the thought of having a crush on her." I said, more to myself.

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from my closet.

"I didn't mean it like that." Nikki said, as I turned back around.

"It's whatever. I'm gonna shower." I said and went into my bathroom.

I shut the door and groaned internally when I saw that I don't have a lock on it. I keep forgetting to get a doorknob with a lock on it for this door. I undressed and turned the shower on. I felt the water to see if it was warm enough.

I stepped in the shower and leaned my head back to get my hair wet. I grabbed my shampoo and put some into my hand before massaging it into my hair. I leaned my head back to wash the shampoo out and I shut my eyes.

I heard the door open and I groaned. "Get out. I'd like some privacy for once." I said, clearly annoyed.

"It's Nikki. I wanted to talk." He said.

My eyes went wide. "Why couldn't this have waited until I'm done with my shower?!" I asked.

"Cause I didn't wanna wait." He replied. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings out there." He said.

I sighed and finished rinsing the shampoo out of my hair and picked up the conditioner.

"It's fine, I get it." I said and got some conditioner and started to massage it into my hair.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, look at me and look at you. I get it." I said and picked up my wash rag.

Nikki didn't reply. I put some body wash on my wash rag and started to wash myself.

"I think you're really pretty." I heard him say.

I dry swallowed and stepped under the water to get the soap off me. I rinsed out the conditioner and just stood in the hot water.

"Carly? Did you hear me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I heard you. You don't mean it. You just feel bad for hurting my feelings." I replied.

"I don't say stuff I don't mean." He said.

I sighed and turned the water off. "Thanks." I said, still not believing him. "Can you hand me a towel?" I asked.

After a few moments, his hand appeared on the side of the shower curtain with a towel. I grabbed the towel and thanked him. I wrapped it around myself and made sure it was secure before pushing open the shower curtain open.

Nikki's eyes went wide and his face heated up as he looked me up and down. "I'm gonna give you some privacy." He said quickly and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he acting so weird? I shook my head and let my towel drop. I put on new undergarments and then slipped on my black leggings. I pulled on my shirt, which happened to be a Motley Crue shirt.

I decided to leave my hair alone for now, picked up my dirty clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

"HAHAHA!" I heard Tommy, basically scream. "Nikki, what the hell, man?! You only saw her in a towel!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up! She'll hear you!!" Nikki exclaimed.

I furrowed my eyebrows again and walked out of my bedroom. "What's going on?" I asked.

Nikki and Tommy turned towards me but, Nikki quickly turned and faced his back to me. "Nothing!" He yelled.

Tommy snickered. "Well, if you must know," he began.

"Dude, I swear to god." Nikki warned.

"Nikki got turned on at the sight of you in a towel." Tommy said and laughed.

My eyes went wide and my face got hot. "Don't be stupid. Of course he didn't." I said. "Nikki, tell him you didn't." I said.

"Why do you think he's facing away from you right now?" Tommy asked with a laugh.

I looked back at Nikki and my eyes widened again.

"You guys are dicks!" Nikki yelled and walked down the hallway, away from us and went into the guest bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Tommy looked over at me and put his arms up. "Hey, don't look at me. It's not my fault that you have a bangin' body." He said.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed and threw my clothes in the hamper in the laundry room.

I walked into my beauty room and saw Vince in there, looking through my makeup. I smiled. He picked up a pink lipstick and opened it.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

Vince jumped. "Oh, sorry. I don't mean to snoop through your stuff." He said.

"Yes you do, but it's okay." I said.

He laughed. "You have so much makeup." He said.

"Want me to do your makeup?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" He replied.

I laughed. "Okay, sit down." I said and started to get my makeup together.

(A/N: You guys said you wanted some Carly and Nikki, there ya go! Haha! Tell me what you want to see next in this story! I love reading those kinds of comments :) Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)