Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

"Dinner is ready!"
My mom yelled from downstairs.

I looked up from my study table before placing the book I was holding down.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back while getting off my chair and heading towards the stairs.

The moment I reached the kitchen, my parents were already feasting on my mother's dinner.

"Come here, we already started eating without you. What took you so long?" My mom said.

"Sorry Eomma, I was doing my homework upstairs." I said as I sat down beside her.

"Well, I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop your father from eating the food." Eomma said making me laugh.

"You can't blame me though, her food is irresistible." Appa said, earning an 'ew' from me and a small slap from eomma.

After we ate majority of our food, Appa spoke again.

"BamBam will pick you up for school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Mhm, so you can go to work without me." I repiled.

Ah yes Bambam, he's is my childhood friend. And we known each other since we were 5 years old.

He's such a dork and loser as well but, I still love him the way he is.

In a sibling way of course.

-After Dinner-

"Ah, that's some good food." I said and patted my stomach.

"Stop, you're acting like a 7 year old huh?" My mom said and pinched my cheeks.

I giggled before placing my dirty plate and stood up.

"I'm going to sleep now, goodnight guys." I said as I kissed my parents cheeks.

"Goodnight Lisa."

After taking a cold shower and putting on some clothes, I hopped on my bed.

I closed my eyes but, I wasn't able to sleep.

As usual...

"Lisa, why aren't you sleeping huh?" I mumbled to myself.

After minutes of tossing and turning, I finally dozed of to dreamland.

-Next Morning-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

Grabbing my hammar at hand, I aimed it towards the clock making the annoying noise stop.

I woke up and started to stretch a little.

"Good morning world." I groaned before getting off my bed.

After taking a bath, brushing my teeth and wearing some clothes, I went downstairs to see a plate with food along with a note on the dinning table.

-Hello Darling! I am with my friends right now and I'll come home late, please tell your dad about this.

I prepared breakfast for you but don't worry, I will come home at around 9:00. Have fun at school!

-Mom

I shrugged and finished the food Eomma made on the table.

Although, Eomma has been leaving the house very frequently lately...

Eh, she must be preparing something for her friends I guess.

Since it was already cold she must've left minutes ago.