Chapter 32

Lisa's POV

I woke up in Jungkook's arms.

It was around 5 in the morning which gives me enough time to go home and get ready for school.

"Jungkook, wake up." I said and shook him.

"5 minutes Lili..." He said and buried his head on my neck.

"But we have school remember?" I said and sat up.

But before I could stand up, Jungkook pulled me back and hugged me.

"Jeon Jungkook, wake up-"

A loud bang from downstairs cut me off and made me jump.

"That came from the front door..." Jungkook said.

"BABY! WAKE UP!" A voice said from downstairs.

"It's IU! Hurry, get in the closet!" Jungkook whisper yelled.

I dashed to the closet and closed the doors.

I peeked through the small gap and saw Jungkook who was pretending to sleep.

The door was widely opened and I saw a IU running towards Jungkook and plopping on top of him making him groan.

"Good morning Baby~" IU said and kissed his face.

"Yah! IU why are you here?!" Jungkook said and pushed her off.

"Cause I want to. Now let's get you ready for school." She said.

Once she stood up and walked towards the closet, Jungkook's eyes widened.

He immediately stood infront of IU blocking my view of them.

"Babe, let me get some clothes for you-"

"No! I mean, I'll do it! Why not you prepare some breakfast for me instead?" Jungkook said and pushed IU out of his room before locking the door.

I opened the closet and started to stretch.

"I think I broke some bones in there." I said and continued to stretch.

"It's not safe here. You have to leave Lili." Jungkook said and kissed my forehead. 

"Jeon Jungkook, there's a crazy woman outside who has no idea of our plan. How the h*ck am I supposed to leave?" I said.

I saw him grab something from underneath his bed.

A rope?

"Here, use this and get out of here." He said.

He went towards the window and opened it.

But I forgot something. I was scared of heights...

"U-Uh... Jungkook." I said and looked down. "Yes?" He replied and looked at me.

"I'm..." I paused and faced him. "I'm scared Jungkook." I said and held his hand.

He squeezed my hand and kissed it before he spoke.

"Please Lisa, it's the only way." He said and looked at me with hope in his eyes.

He grabbed the rope and held on end of the rope while letting go of the other.

"I will hold it while you go down. Don't be scared Lisa. I promise I will never let go." He said and hugged me.

I took a deep breath and walked carefully out of the window.

I grabbed the rope and looked at Jungkook. "Go Lisa. Before she comes back." He said.