Chapter 31

Lisa's POV

"RISE AND SHINE LITTLE SUNSHINE!" A voice said while snatching my blanket away from me.

"Yah! Give me that back! I don't wanna go to school today..." I said and opened my eyes to see Rosé.

"But we have to do our plan today!" Rosé said and plopped on top of me.

"Fine! I'll wake up, just get OFF!" I said while pushing her away and standing up.

After taking a bath, I chose another outfit to wear.

I went downstairs and saw Bambam getting ready for work while Rosé was eating her food already.

"My cousin finally has good taste, I'm so proud of her." Rosé said while fake crying and 'wiping' her fake tears.

"Good moring to you too." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I'll get going now guys! Bye!" Bambam said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye Bammy!" I yelled as I went to the kitchen to get some bread and coffee.

After getting some bread and coffee, I sat down beside Rosé and ate my breakfast.

It was silent at first until Rosé broke the silence and spoke.

"Are you worried for today?" Rosé said and looked at me.

Am I worried for today?

"No, of course not." I said and shook my head.

"I know this plan would work." I said and continued to eat my bread.

Rosé placed her hand on mine and spoke.

"Lisa, I know you. And if you're worried, don't be." She said.

"Rosé, I'm not worried-"

"Hush child, eat your bread." Rośe said and shoved some bread in my mouth.

I just shrugged and continued to eat breakfast.

After eating, we immediately went to Rośe's car and drove to Jisoo's house.

"Rosé, how did you learn to drive?" I asked.

"My uncle thought me how to drive when I was 14." Rosé said and continued to drive.

"Wow, good for you." I said and slouched.

"My dad doesn't even want me to drive a motorcycle." I said and we both laughed.

Rosé honked the car whenarrived at Jisoo Unmies house.

"JISOO! COME OUT!" Rosé yelled.

The door opened and we saw a tired Jisoo running to the car.

"Sorry for the delay. Let's go!" Jisoo said and panted.

We arrived at Jennie's house and picked her up.

"Let's go to school b******!" Jennie said.

"Language Jennie, language." Jisoo said and looked at her.

"LET'S JAM!" Rosé said and turned on the radio.

"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE-E-E, YOU BELONG WITH ME-E-E!" We all sang at the top of our lungs.

There were a lot of voice cracks and staring but we eventually arrived.

After parking, we saw BTS waiting for us at the entrance and of course with out Jungkook.

"Hey girls! Let's get going inside?" Namjoon asked.

"Let's go!" Jennie said.

We started to walk inside the school and this time, I saw girls actually cheering for me.