Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

*Ring*

"Well praise the Lord, it's reccess!" Jungkook yelled, ignoring all the other students staring at him.

"Don't be such a big baby Jungkook, others are staring." I said and giggled.

"Yeah? So what if i'm a baby." He said before smirking looking up.

"At least the girls love me." He said and raised an eyebrow.

"Sure." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I'll be right back, I got to go to the restroom." I said.

"Sure, I'll wait for you." He said and leaned on a wall.

"Hold this, thanks!" I said and handed him my books.

"Yah! What am I? Some slave?" He said while I walked inside.

I went to the girls toiletand started doing my business.

Nothing makes me happier other than a clean toilet.

While I was washing my hands someone grabbed me by the wrist, turned me around and slapped me.

I froze it my spot, processing what just happened in my head.

I looked up to whom slapped me and I realized the situation.

It's just Tyuzu...

"Stay away from Jungkook! He is my boyfriend!" Tyuzu shouted at me.

This is SO clichè...

"Okay... So what if your his girlfriend? We are just friends." I said walking away but she pulled me by my arm.

"What the h*ck? Let go!" I said and attempted to pull my arm away from her grip.

"You're ruining my plans Manoban, stay out of this." She whispered.

She pushed me to the floor, causing me to hit my head on the toiket's tiles.

Although my vision was blur, I saw her grab a pocket knife.

What the h*ck?!

Having an insane girl point a knife at me on my second day in school, great.

Jungkook's POV

What's taking her so long?

Just as I was about to shrug the thought away, I heard a loud thump in the bathroom.

Okay, what in the world is she doing in there?

I walked towards the girl's toilet, contemplating whether I should open the door or not.

Ah screw it.

I opened the door to reveal Tyuzu holding a pocket knife and pointing it to Lisa.

My eyes widen as I ran inside and shoved Tyuzu to an unoccupied toilet.

She groaned in pain before she opened her eyes in shock.

"Jungkook! I-"

I brought my hand up to punch her, but because she's a girl, I couldn't do more than just a mere slap.

I looked at where she was lying down and saw her bruised everywhere, especially her wrists.

"Chou Tyuzu!" I yelled at her.

I bent down to her level and harshly grabbed her chin and made her face me.

"Let me make this clear." I said.