Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

"Thank you for today Jungkook. I had a lot of fun." I said and looked at him.

"If you want, we could do this again someday." He said smiling at me.

"I'd love that." I said and smiled back at him. "Well, I'll see you next week I guess." He said.

"Yes sir." I said and gave him a two finger salute.

"Bye!" He yelled while walking away. "Bye!" I yelled at him back and unlocked the door to the house.

Once I opened the door, I saw Rosé, standing there while smirking at me.

"A what does that face of yours mean?" I said while closing the door.

"Nothing, it's just that my baby Lalisa has finally learned to love." She said while smiling.

"Psh, yeah I did. I met my one and true love." I said and leaned on the door and looked up dreamily.

"EH?! WHO!?" She said shocked.

"THE KOREAN BUFFET!" I said and jumped happily.

"He treated you to a korean buffet?" She said, her jaw nearly touching the floor.

I only winked at her before she groaned loudly.

"Good for you, I knew I should've went with Jungkook instead of Jimin." She said while sulking and leaning on the counter.

"Aight, I'm heading upstairs to take a bath." I said and patted her head.

I walked to our room before taking a shower and changing clothes.

Once I was finished, I headed to my bed and turned my phone on.

I wanna call Appa...

*Ring Ring. Ring Rin-*

"Hello?"

"Hey dad."

"Oh, Lisa? Why are you still awake?"

"I wanna talk to you..."

"Aw, okay then I'm listening sweetheart."

"How are you?"

"I'm doing well, although I've seen your mother a couple of times but don't worry, I'm over her now. How about you?"

"I made a lot of good friends, I even went somewhere with one of them!"

"Really? What's her name?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

There was a pause on the other side of the phone before he spoke.

"J-Jeon Jungkook?"

"...what's wrong?"

"IT'S A BOY?!"

"Pft-"

And I talked with my dad for hours until I realized that I had to go to sleep.

"I have to sleep now."

"Okay sweetie, have a good night sleep. I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you."

I ended the call and laid down. Just as I was about to go to sleep, I received a nofitication.

Ugh, who is it now?

I got my phone, unlocked it and saw an unknown number.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"A bunny."