Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

It has been 2 months ever since the incident and honestly, it has been the best.

"Jeon, tomorrow is a weekday, I can't sleep here." Lisa said and groaned.

"No." I said before grabbing her by the waist and plopping on my bed.

"Kook! Rosé might think we did something." She said and pouted.

"Then should we?" I said and smirked. "Pervert!" She said and hit my chest.

I laughed at her before bringing the sheets and covering our bodies.

"Jungkook, I don't have uniform." Lisa whined while moving.

"Then we'll wake up by 5." I said before burying my face into her neck.

"Jungkook-"

I cut her off by biting her neck, making her freeze.

"Now sleep." I said before pecking the spot and pulling her close.

-In School-

"Why must we attend school again?" Lisa whined while walking towards the classroom along with me.

"Cause we are all dumb." I said.

"Argh! I don't wanna be dumb anymore!" Lisa said and pouted.

"Let's get this over with." He said and dragged me to class.

"Mr. Tan isn't here today, so you guys can do whatever you want as long as you don't disturb other classes." A girl said and left.

"Aish, again?!" Lisa said and leaned on her chair. "What's the point of going to school then?!" Lisa whined.

"That's okay~" I said amd kissed her forehead.

We took some time to talk and laugh about a few joke until her phone started to ring.

"Eh?" She said and fished out her phone.

Lisa then took her phone out of her bag and her eyes widened.

"Oh dang!" Lisa said while grabbing her bag.

"What's going on-"

"Jungkook, I have to go to the bank and do something. I'll be back soon!"

"Huh but why are you going to the bank-"

"Bye Kookie, see you later!" Lisa said and pecked my lips before ruffling my hair.

"Yah!" I said making her wink at me.

"See you later! Take care of yourself!" I yelled before she left the classroom.

"Jungkook! Take a look at this!" My friend Yugeyom said.

After school was over, I went towards the music room to have some 'alone' time since Lisa wasn't with me.

Oh how lonely it is in here.

I leaned on a chair and started to play with the piano.

I missed playing the piano with my mom.

Someone then plopped a folder in front of me.

"The heck is this for?" I said and lifted the folder and looked at the person who dropped it in front of me.

"IU, what the h*ck do you want from me now?" I saod and rolled my eyes.

"Just read it." IU smirked and sat beside me.

"I don't want to read stupid cr*p." I said and threw the folder at her.

"Can you just read the dang thing Jeon?" IU said and rolled her eyes.