Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

I was in deep slumber. Dry crusted drool at the side of my mouth, pillow marks on my face, and my favorite blanket tangled in between my legs.

Ah yes, what a day to sleep like this.

Unfortunately, my sleep was interrupted by a high toned shriek.

"WHAT? WHO'S THERE?!" I yelled, waving the pillow around like a maniac and accidentally hitting something.

Or someone.

"Ow! Stop it! Stop-"

"It's like 5am why are you yelling?" I whisper yelled to Lisa who's eyes were wide open.

"I don't remember anything from last night! Did we get drunk?" She whispered but before I could answer she gasped.

"Did you touch me?!" She said, placing her hands on her chest and covering herself.

"What? No! That's absurd, you just fell asleep after making the fort!" I said, relief washing over me when she was no longer wide eyed.

"Why? Do you want me to touch you?" I said and smirked.

"PERVERT!" She yelled and kept smacking my chest with the pillow.

While she continually strike my chest with the pillow, I was busy laughing my head off.

Our most was interrupted when we heard someone clear their throat by the door.

We both shot our heads to see Yoongi crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame.

"It's 5am in the morning, and you guys are already shouting and laughing. Why?" He said.

"Cause we want to." I said and spat my tongue at him.

"Just- lower your voices your voices, please? People are still trying to sleep." Yoongi said groggliy and went back to his room.

"Sheesh, what's his problem?" I said and looked at Lisa.

"He's probably grumpy since it's only 5 and he's trying to sleep." Lisa said while standing up.

"Where are you going?" I said and stood up. "I just wanna stretch." She said and started stretching.

"Like yoga or something?" I said and got up.

"Mhm." She said.

"It's kinda difficult for some men since they aren't that flexible." She said.

"Pft, I bet I could do it." I said before sitting beside her.

I'm an all rounder, this probably will be a piece of cake for me.

-20 minutes later-

"How on earth am I suppose to do that?!" I whined.

"You don't have to do it..." Lisa said calmly. "But, I want too..." I said and pouted.

"How am I suppose to teach you if you keep on whining?" She said and groaned.

"Good point." I said and sighed.

"Are you hungry?" I said and stood up. "Yes, I'm very hungry." She said and rubbed her stomach.

"Let's find food downstairs." She said and stood up as well.

"Must you always drag me everywhere we go?" She said and followed me.

"Yes, it's my job as your boyfriend." I said and continued to drag her.

I took out some cereal, milk and fruits for us to eat.

"Uh." I said before turning around.

"We forgot to buy groceries yesterday. We weren't expecting guests." I said sheepishly and placed the food down.