(SPECIAL)

Taehyung's POV

"Aw they finally made up." Jennie said and looked at Lisa and Jungkook from afar.

"We made up quicker than they did." I bragged before carrying her by the waist and plopping on our bed.

"Where is Irene now?" Jennie said and played with my hair.

"I don't really know." I said and laughed when Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You're such a liar." She said before kissing me which I gladly kissed back.

"I wanna cuddle." She said before snuggling to my chest.

"Wanna sleepover?" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Mhm." She responded before sleeping in my arms.

Rosé's POV

"Why are we in my house again?" I said while laying on top of Jimin.

"Because I don't want to hear them all shouting and barging in out room when we're trying to cuddle~" Jimin said.

"We always cuddle, even before we dated." I said.

"Wait a minute, that sounds weird." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Let me guess, you thought of it as a friendly gesture?" Jimin said and laughed.

"Hey! You took advantage of that!" I said and sat up.

"And you're glad I did." He said before pulling me close and hugging me tighter.

"Have you ever thought of coloring your hair gray?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"What? No way, I'd probably look like an old woman." I said.

"Well, I hope that's the last thing I see before I die." He said before showering my face with kisses while holding me.

Jisoo's POV

"Why are you so good at cooking?" I said while munching down on the chicken he made.

"Yah, I'm starting to feel like you love me because I can cook." He said and rolled his eyes.

I placed my chicken down before walking over to him and hopping on his back.

"Oi! What the-"

"I shall now love you the way you least expect it." I said before kissing him om his nape.

"Yah! We're in the kitchen!" He said and placed me on the counter before we could fall.

I pulled him by the neck and hugged him while he stood in between my legs.

"You know they'll think of the wrong idea if they walk in right?" Jin said.

"Why would anyone walk in the kitchen when they have snacks outside?" I said and made eye contact.

"Are you saying they should stay outside?" He whispered.

"And why would you think I'd say that hm?" I whispered back in his ear.

We looked at each other which caused him to smirk and lean in closer.

Before our lips had the chance to connect, the kitchen door open revealing Hoseok with an empty bowl at hand.

We all froze when we made eye contact, before Hoseok chuckled awkwardly.

"I-I'm sorry, you guys-" Hoseok said while stepping backwards slowly.

"You guys continue what you're doing..." He said before closing the door slowly.

"Bye." He said quickly before shutting it close but opening again.

Jin and I looked at each other before we bursted into laughter and hugging each other.

-------------------------------------
Yes, I made a chapter just for the extra ships in the story :DD

Also, 50k! That's a super big achievement y'all, thank you so much for reading!

Vote

Comment

Share

543 words