Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

Class was finally over.

Lisa and I were on our way to the gate but the glitters were really annoying me.

"What type of glitter did hyung sprinkle on us? It's hard to get them off." I said irritated by all the glitters on my head.

"Your hyungs must love teasing you." Lisa said while trying to get the glitters off her too.

"Seriously, what type of glitter is this?!" I yelled.

"iT's hOpE dUmMy." Hoseok said from behind me.

"You're washing my shirt later..." I shouted at hyung.

All he did was spit his tongue at me and skipped his way to the gate.

"Sometimes, I can't believe he is my hyung..." I said shaking me head.

Lisa just laughed and continued walking.

With all the glitters on her face... She looks like someone ready for a photo shoot.

"Hello? Hellooo? JUNGKOOK!" Lisa yelled.

"Huh? What? Where?" I said and focused my attention to her.

"You're spacing out again, is something wrong?" She said and raised her brows.

"It's just that, I never expected to see an angel in real life. But I just did."

"Ew, the cheese. I'm lactose intolerant sorry." Lisa said while scrunching her face.

"Hey! I read that line in alot of books, I thought you'd like it!" I said, throwing an offended look at her.

"Not in the ones I read." She mutter mockingly.

"Shut up you love it." I said and backhugged her while walking.

By the time we reached the gate, everyone was already waiting for us.

"Hi guys!" Lisa yelled.

"Oh my gosh we're right here, you do t have to shout." Jennie said and placed a hand over Lisa's mouth.

"Sorry~" Lisa said in reply before doing a small dance.

"No school tomorrow guys, Let's hang out?" Rosé said.

There was a series of agreements and cheering. Except for one.

"I-I can't..." Jennie said with a gulp before laughing awkwardly.

"I have to go now, you guys have fun." Jennie said and was about to walk away until Yoongi grabbed her arm.

"C'mon Jennie, it won't be fun without you." Yoongi said and smiled.

I looked at Taehyung for his reaction and he was glaring holes at Yoongi.

Taehyung has never acted like that when Yoongi smiles at girls...

Yoongi doesn't even smiles at girls oftenly!

"F-Fine... This better be worth my time." Jennie said and walked back to us.

"Let's go!" Rosé yelled grabbed Jimin's hand

We all just laughed and followed the rest to the van. I sat down beside Lisa and started to play with my phone while waiting for us to reach our destination.

Let us now play Minecraft.

"He killed me!" I yelled to myself but apparently I said it out loud.