Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

"How are you still hungry after all the food yesterday?" I told Lisa who was shoving food in her mouth.

She glared at me before she went back to eating.

"Well, at least Lisa will gain some fat before you know who comes back from Thailand." Rosé said.

"Okay! Okay. Just keep eating then Lisa." I said while putting food inside her mouth.

"Mhm." She said and nodded cheerfully.

"Woah, I never knew Jungkook and Lisa was already a 'thing'." Taehyung said and smirked.

"We're just friends Taehyung, I don't see any signs anyway." She said.

Ouch?

"Well, you can't deny that Jungkook looks handsome right?" Jisoo said.

"Who said I'll deny that. Jungkook got looks." Lisa said and poked my cheek.

"Lisa it's so obvious you like him, and vice versa, date him already!" Jimin said.

"Y-Yah! Where is all of this questions coming from?"

Let's have some fun...

"Actually I'm planning to court her though." I said smirking while wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Wait, what?" Lisa said looking at me.

"Do you think I should?" I asked looking back at her.

She stopped chewing her food and faced him, not quite understanding what I was saying.

Cute.

"Will you be my girlfriend is I asked you to?" I whispered in her ear.

Lisa's POV

I'm lost in my thoughts.

His voice sent shivers from my head all the way to my toes.

"Okay Jeon, you're creeping the poor girl out. You can stop now." Jennie and laughed with the others.

But was he joking?

"Jungkook are you- are you joking or are you really asking me?" I said and looked at him.

"I am courting you." He said loud enough for everyone in the table to hear.

Everyone in the table shot their heads to our direction and

"O-Oh." I said while backing my face a bit since he was inching his face closer to mine.

"So, what's your answer?" He said still looking at me.

My heart was pounding out if my chest, and my head was spinning. I trusted my guts and said whatever first sentence came from my mouth.

"I'll think about it..."

Jungkook's POV

After we ate at the buffet, we went shopping for clothes and things we needed for school.

But Lisa's aura changed and she only smiled and shook my head for the rest of the day.

When we split our ways, I gave a small nod to Lisa as a goodbye.

Once we arrived in out apartment, I ran to my room and took a bath.

I laid down on the bed, it was already midnight and I still couldn't sleep.