Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

A ray of light hit my eyes when causing me to wake up.

I sat up, blinked a couple of times before checking the time.

7am...

I got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth before going downstairs to eat some breakfast.

I saw Namjoon and Hoseok on the couch watching TV and when I went to the kitchen, I saw Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin in the dining table talking about something.

"What are guys talking about?" I asked and sat beside Taehyung.

"You see, when Lisa got hit by the truck, A guy working in a coffee shop near by was the one who saw her and brought her to the hospital." He said and paused.

"I think the man was known as Cha-Eun Woo." Jimin said.

"Yeah, he then took Lisa's phone and dialed the first contact he saw on Lisa's phone which apparently was Tyuzu. Time skip everyone went inside the hospital and threw a bunch of questions at Eunwoo." Jin said and paused.

"He told us that when the truck hit Lisa, the person driving the truck didn't bother to get out and help Lisa but instead, just continued driving." Taehyung said.

"So we are thinking that the person inside the truck intentionally hit her. We still don't know who it was so we are thinking of the people who hate Lisa." Jimin said and drank his coffee.

"Well, Eunha is one of our suspects since she hates Lisa but never shows it. There's also-"

"It's IU." I said and stood up, grabbed some milk and sat back down.

Jin and Taehyung looked at each other before sighing.

"You have a point... But we don't have any evidence." Jimin said.

I went upstairs and took IU's notebook, went back downstairs and gave the notebook to Jin.

"My PlanBook? Don't touch- Why did you even dated IU in the first place?" Jin said and opened the book.

Jin and Jimin were flipping through the pages and stopped at a certain page.

"The Ultimate Goal?" Jimin said.

After reading through the book, Jin spoke.

"Are you sure this book belongs to IU?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

"100% Sure. It has IU's handwriting and Tyuzu also stole it and brought it to me." I said.

"Well... Only you know that it's IU's handwriting. She could deny it's her handwriting." Taehyung said.

"What if we scanned it for IU's thumbprint?" I asked.

"Tyuzu, you, Jimin and I have already touched it showing our fingerprints as well so..." Jin said and put the book down.

"What if she does admit its her handwriting?" Jimin said.

"And how the freak are we suppose to make her do that?" I asked frustrated.

"Wait, what if she has no choice but to admit it's her handwriting?" Jin said.

"And how the h*ck are ae going to do that?" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook, we have to call the girls over." Jimin said.

"On it." I said.

I took my phone and called Lisa, hoping she would pick up.

"Hello?"

"Lisa! Please come to our house ASAP! We have something important to tell you. Please bring your unnies with you!"