Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

I was planning to ask Lisa out after school but for some reason, I felt nervous.

Don't get nervous Jungkook, there's nothing to worry about.

She's already your girlfriend, It's okay if she says no cause it's not like the world will end if she says no-

"Earth to Jungkook!" A voice said while shaking me.

I shook my thoughts away to see the class empty and Lisa with a raised eyebrow.

"I've been calling you for the past minute Jeon, what is wrong?" Lisa said with a concern look in her eyes.

"Aw... My Lili is worries about me~" I said while pinching her cheeks.

"Yah. Are we going to leave the classroom or not?" She said standing up while getting her bag.

"Okay~" I said getting my bag and skipping towards her.

"How on earth can an 18 year old boy act so childish..." I heard her mutter.

Lisa's POV

"How on earth can an 18 year old boy act so childish..." I muttered.

Suddenly, Jungkook pinned me against the lockers and looked at me in the eye.

"Is that so Manoban?" He said huskily while raising an eyebrow.

"J-Jungkook, not here." I said and looked left and right to see if anyone was watching.

"There's nothing to look for Lisa." He whispered in my ear while leaning closer.

I closed my eyes shut but opened them again when I felt a soft peck on my nose.

He smiled at me before he took my hand again and started to skip towards the canteen.

"Let's go meet up with the others Lili~" He said whil dragging me to the cafeteria.

Bipolar, jeez give me a break.

"Hey guys." Jungkook smiled still holding my hand while I sat down.

"Finally you guys are here." Jimin said while raising his hands up.

"We have been waiting for you guys so we could eat, you guys took forever though." Yoongi said and groaned.

"Why didn't you wait for us then?" Jungkook asked while sitting down beside me.

"Cause someone didn't want us to eat out lunch without the maknaes." Jimin said while looking at Rosé who already started eating.

"What?" Rosé said with her mouth full.

We just laughed and ate all the food while talking.

"So I guess Jungkook and Lisa are already a thing?" Namjoon said while looking at Jungkook and I.

"Yup, we sure are." Jungkook said while smiling and eating his food.

"Yay! One of my ships has finally sailed!" Rosé shouted.

"Eh? One of your ships?" Hoseok said.