Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

"Thanks Kook." Lisa said as she grabbed the shirt.

"No problem, just hurry up before someone walks in and gets the wrong idea." I said.

She nodded and was about pull the bottom of her shirt up, but she stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can you uhm... Turn around please?" She said shyly.

"Oh, right." I said and rubbed my nape.

I turned aroud and heard her mumble a 'thank you.'

Heh, cute...

My eyes accidentally shot up and I widen my eyes when I was a mirror with Lisa's reflection on it.

Jungkook, don't be a pervert!

I then shut my eyes and put my hands in my pockets. I slightly opened my eyes to see Lisa's reflection on the mirror.

JEON JUNGKOOK! LOOK AWAY RIGHT NOW!

Shut my eyes again and kept shaking my head until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

My eyes opened and my head shot to my back to see Lisa with a concerned face.

"Kook are you okay? You were literally shaking." She asked me.

"N-Nothing, we should get to class." I said while grabbing her hand.

After walking to class and sitting down, I just put on some earphones and listened to some music.

"Psst... Jungkook." Lisa tapped my shoulder. I took off my earphones and looked at Lisa.

"Is there someone disturbing you-"

"N-Nevermind..." She said and looked down.

Something doesn't feel right.

"Hey... If there is anything bothering you, just tell me, okay?" I smiled softly.

"Mhm." She smiled back.

Lisa's POV

When we arived inside the classroom, I saw Sehun there already.

"Hello Sehun." I smiled

"Hello..." He replied

I looked back at my book at continued to read until I felt a hand on my thigh...

My eyes widened and I shot my head to Sehun who was smirking while staring at his book.

"Psst... Jungkook." I whispered.

He took of his earphones and looked at me.

I then felt his hand going higher and this time, he was glaring at me.

"Is there something disturbing you-"

"N-Nevermind..." I told him.

"Hey, if there is anything bothering you, just tell me, okay?" He smiled softly at me.

"Okay." I smiled back.

I then faced Sehun and I gripped his hand with my nails. When I looked down, it dug deep enough to create cuts.

He instantly pulled away his hand with a hiss and glared at me.

"I will kick you." I mouthed to him with a glare, making him turn away.

Thank goodness...

I scooted my seat closer to Jungkooks before hold his hand.

He looked over at me before bringing our hands up and kissing mine.