Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

"Why were you with Lisa?" Jimin asked me while we walked towards our school bus.

"Cause I can?" I replied ever so causally.

"Hey, I'm your hyung, give me a proper answer!" Jimin said and stomped his feet.

"Why were you with Rosé?" I asked him and smirked.

"JUNGKOOK!" He shouted while running after me.

-The Next Day-

Lisa's POV

I woke up early in the morning, I turned to my side to see Rosé fast asleep.

"Rosé wake up, it's time for school." I said and shook her awake.

"Huh? But, we already had school yesterday..." She said when he woke up.

"Well, we still have school today so wake up already." I said and chuckled.

"Fine." Rosé groaned before she sat up and stretched.

Once I finished taking a bath, I headed downstairs and grabbed a sandwich from the counter.

When I sat on the couch to tie my shoes, my eyes caught sight of Rosé who was looking at me weird.

"Is there something in my fac-"

"What on earth are you wearing?" She said and cringed.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked looked at what I was wearing.

It's just a white shirt and pants?

"It's so." She paused for awhile before she continued to speak. "Plain..." She said and smiled sheepishly.

"So?" I said and looked back up.

"I have a better outfit, come with me." She said as she dragged me to her room.

She started looking in the closet for clothes.

"Rosé it's just clothes, I could just wear something else-"

"I FOUND IT!" She said cutting me off, again.

"Wear this." she said showing me the outfit.

It looked way too much for just school.

"Unnie, it's only sc-"

"Lalisa Manoban you're not leaving this house until you wear this." She said and extended her hand while holding the clothes.

"But Rosé I-"

She glared at me and that's when I decided to just wear the outfit.

"Fine." I said and snatched the outfit from her grasp while she started to do a little victory dance.

Once I finally put the outfit on, I showed it to her while squinting my eyes.

Rosé put both her thumbs in the air and stood up.

"Approved!" She clapped and stood up from her bed.

"Can we leave and go to school now?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes, we shall. Let's get going!" She said and grabbed her bag.

We rushed to the school but gladly we were right on time since she lived pretty near.

Once we arrived, we saw everyone waiting for us.

"Sorry we're late." Rosé said.

"Yeah, all because of this nuthead over here." I said and pointed at Rosé who pouted angrily at me.