Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

"W-What?" I said as my lower lip quivered.

He didn't anything at first but when he looked at me, he spoke

"It's for your own good Lalisa, I can't bear to see you like this." He said.

I couldn't believe what situation I was in.

I'm going to Korea? Where am I going to live? Where will I study?

I had too much questions to him I couldn't ask which one to ask first.

"By myself?" I finally blurted out. "Y-Yes." He replied softly.

"B-But, what about my school? Who is going to be with me when I go there? I only know a little Korean-"

"Lisa." My dad cut me off.

"I have to protect you, I'm sending you to Korea and that's final. I have no choice..."

There was slience after. We were staring at each other but I decided to break the silence.

"Okay Appa." I said.

"Thank you for understanding Lisa." He said and hugged me.

"Will you visit?" I said with a mumble.

"I'll come visit you. And don't worry about anything, I got it all covered." My dad said.

"Well, Bambam is waiting, you better prepare." My dad said with a smile.

"Bambam? What do you mean?" I said and raised a brow.

"Since it's your last days here, you might as well hangout with him. Don't worry about your stuff, I'll ask the maids to prepare it for you."

"Huh? Wait, when am I going to leave?"

"In 2 days... Better ask the maid to start packing."

-Ding Dong-

"That's probably Bambam, go on and prepare. Please have fun." He said and held my hands.

"I will." I said before walking to the door. Once I opened it door Bambam was there looking at me.

"Hey." He said and looked at me with a sad look on his face.

"Hey." I said.

"I didn't know my dad told you already." I said and leaned on the door frame.

"Yeah... He kind of asked me to keep it a secret? " He replied while rubbing his nape.

"Well then, we better have fun while it lasts!" He said and pulled me.

And we had fun! We went to the park and fed some birds. We also had a picnic and in fact, flew some kites!

"Well, this is my house. Thanks for the fun today Bambam." I said smiling.

"Nah, that was nothing, I'm glad you had fun."

I did our small handshake alongside with a wink before I walked in my house.

I saw Appa sleeping on the couch, with the blanket hanging from his side.

Gigging slightly, I lighted the blanket from his torso and placed it on his body properly.

Better not wake him up.

I tipteod to my room to see most of my stuff was already gone.

Wow, they have been working...

I changed into my pajamas and hopped on the bed. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

2 days later...

Here I am, at the airport with Bambam and my father.

*All passangers heading to South Korea, please procced to the aircraft in 5 minutes*

"I guess this is where I say goodbye." I said looking at Bambam and my dad.

"I... Have a few things to say." I said while gripping into my suitcase.

"Appa, please stop drinking and consider eating fruits." I said and giggled.

"Yes darling. " He said and saluted jokingly, making us all laugh.

"Bambam." I said and turned to his direction.

"Hm?" He said and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Stop skipping schools and exercise more." I said laughing.

"Excuse me? Have you seen these?" Bambam said and flexed his arms.

"I guess you should work on the 'stop skipping school' part." I said, making him turn red and hit me lightly on the shoulder.

"And lastly, don't forget to call and text me guys, alright?"

"We will." They both said.

*Passangers heading to South Korea please procced to the aircraft immediately, thank you*

"I'll be going now... Goodbye Appa." I said as I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Bambam..." I said as I hugged him as well.

"Goodbye Lisa, be strong yeah?" My dad said with a sad smile.

I walked towards the aircraft, taking one last look at my dad and Bambam.

Finally, I took and deep breath and walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done! Hoped ya'll enjoyed it! UwU
(2021 edit: my uwu phase... NOOOOO)

Vote

Comment

Share

745 words