i like what i see.

"Thank you, Garrett." I say.

He takes his make-up brush away from my face and the whole set is ready to start shooting. I take a deep breath before concentrating on my character. Being the spy Harriett Dubois is pretty hard actually, based on everything she had gone through and her reasons to be working for her 'maître'. Cary sits on his chair and checks with the cameramen if they are ready. Seeing his head nodding makes me shiver a bit.

"Quiet on the set," he screams, and everybody suddenly stops even moving.

"Ready? Action!"

This is it. Walk like you're afraid of nothing. These boots are noisy! Look around you. Shoot! Don't look at the camera. I walk through the grey lighted hall, pretending to be aware of James' presence. I stare at the security camera fixed on the ceiling, as a way of telling to Bond to meet me at the roof of the building.

All the guns attached to my thigh underneath my skirt don't stop shaking and I feel the cameras running behind me for a big ass montage. But something is in my way. James shows up, in his tuxedo. No guns apparently.

"Mr. Bond? I thought you had retired." I saw in a soothing voice, just before teasing him. "I guess Mr. Leiter needed help from old school agents."

For a quarter of a second, James seems confused.

"How do you know Leiter?" he asks casually.

"Well, I have what men want. And I know what Mr. Leiter likes."

I give four steps forward. "The thing between my legs can make secrets flow with the wind, Mr. Bond."

I actually enjoy making a British accent, even though Harriett is French.

"Cut!" the director screams, making everyone wake up from their trance. The first thing I do is rip off the guns attached to my thighs, which are scratching my skin and annoying me so much. Garrett comes walking towards me and I give him the straps and the guns to him.

"These are really uncomfortable between your legs," I complain.

He giggles and says. "Bitch you don't have a big fat dick between your legs," he mocks.

I laugh so hard that I bend forward, holding my stomach. He joins me, laughing from his own joke. I and Garrett know each other for 10 years now, so people tend to look at us weirdly because of the way we speak to each other, basically insulting. We walk through the set and on the way to my trailer, he gives the guns to Pauline, our assistant. She walks behind us.

"I've heard Rami Malek is coming to set tomorrow. He is flying here as we speak, so you are shooting your scenes tomorrow afternoon." Pauline says.

"Oh yeah thanks, Pauline."

"Pauline, can you get some Starbucks, please sweetie?" Garrett ruddily asks. He doesn't like Pauline at all since the moment we knew she would be our assistant. "The usual." He adds.

"Of course." Is the only thing she can say. She doesn't like Garrett either.

He sits in the make-up counter and leans to me, whispering. "Well, I've heard this Rami is really cute."

"Gat, you're actually flirting with someone you have never seen!"

"So what? I've seen him in pictures."

"Sometimes people are different in real life." I remind him, taking my boots off.

"I don't care what you say girl. I like what I see."

I put on my slides. "We'll see tomorrow."