i'm not done with you yet.

We walked down the fourth-floor corridor. We got lost in the city for an hour because our phones ran out of signal, so we wandered around the city, unable to communicate with anyone. We're not drunk, but we're happier than usual.

His arms are on my shoulders, alternating the kisses between my ear and my cheek. The summer of Oslo has a mild temperature and the corridors seem warmer than normal. I can't help but laugh at his sloppy caresses. A few steps away from his bedroom door, he searches for the card in his pocket. The handle light turns green and I push the door towards him. He comes in, but I stand outside, already heading for my room.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks, taking off his sunglasses hanging from his shirt.

"I need a bath after all this walking."

"I'm not done with you yet," he comes to me and holds my hand.

He brings me into the room and with his tiptoe closes the door. He's got a dirty smile in his mouth and his body sticks to mine. He kisses my lips softly and his hands caress my back, moving my dress from place. With our eyes closed, we walk through the darkroom. My body gets stuck between Rami's body and a table in the middle of the way.

His lips are tracing a path through my skin, and I take this opportunity to look for a lamp near us. A white lamp lands on the table and I pull the cord that connects the lamp. The yellowish light illuminates part of the room, making our bodies turn into shadows on the wall.

Rami sucks the skin off my neck and almost effortlessly lifts my body up and sits me down at the table, opening my legs so that he fits between them. His hands squeeze my ass tightly, forcing my waist against his, rubbing.

"Rami, wait," I say, with his lips now sucking on my collarbone. My hands lean on his chest and I push him away a little.

"I'm sorry, was that too much?" he asked, tidying up his shirt. He seems embarrassed.

"It's okay, Rami, it's okay" I feel his face, with my hands on his jaw. "I wanted you to slow down on me," I say, my eyes focused on the buttons on his shirt.

"I love it slow," he says, passing his hands on my arms. I smile embarrassingly and slowly, bringing my mouth closer to his. Our lips touch, but we don't kiss, we just enjoy the moment and prepare for what's going to happen in this hotel room.

Our mouths are in sync, in a slow and seductive kiss. My breath is panting and my hands are dragging down his chest, finding the first button on his shirt. I unbuttoned the first one and Rami breaks the kiss, to breathe, also panting. My hands open his shirt in agile movements, showing his body to me. I push the shirt through his arms and Rami gets rid of it.

His fingers play with the straps on my dress, with a playful smile. "We have to leave it tight," he says, pulling my straps down. I open a few buttons, revealing my white bra. He kisses the bra straps alternately as I pull the dress down. With a sudden movement, he grabs me, pulls me off the table and my legs weave around his waist. He walks with me and lays me on the bed gently.

He pulls my dress by the legs and I cover my breasts with my arms, while my legs squeeze against each other. "Let me see you." He rests a knee beside my hip and pulls my arms apart and he shows a smile. "You're beautiful." He leans more and kisses a breast, carefully, looking at my eyes. "So beautiful." He kisses my other breast, still with his eyes on mine.

I sigh as I feel his lips in places I have never felt before. He kisses my ribs and I feel his warm breath against my belly. With my hands, I bring his face to mine, sticking our mouths together. I feel his hands nervous, opening the button of his pants. He takes them off sloppily, breaking the kiss. I drag myself to the center of the bed and Rami follows me.