the smell of him.

I had some recordings of the movie's teaser and some narrations this afternoon and Pauline has been following me all day since Garrett went to lunch with William and hasn't come back so far. His lunch was three hours ago, he should have been here by now.

I just recorded a scene where I prepare weapons and more weapons for a few seconds but I had a two-hour preparation this morning to learn how to put the ammunition in the different types of guns. After taking and putting the ammunition repeatedly, I finally had a break since we were recording at lunchtime.

I see Garrett walking through the set with a Starbucks package and an espresso in hand. Next to him, William hugs him by the shoulders. Garrett's black skin contrasts with his companion's pale skin. William, a little taller than Garrett, wears vans with torn and tight jeans and a red beard all over his jaw. They walk slowly, talking and smiling, but my eyes turned to them, fulminating for having left me alone with Pauline.

"Dom, I want you to meet William," says Garrett, approaching me and Pauline.

William says hello, shy and low, reaching out to me so I can shake it.

"Garrett tells me a lot about you, and for a moment, I didn't think he was a friend of Dominique Moore," he gives a big smile "I'm a big fan of your work."

"Thank you so much, William, at last, I'm getting to know you," I say, as we shake hands. "I'm going to have to steal Garrett from you for a moment," I say, and I turn my eyes to him. He opens his eyes and whispers, and I'll be right back with William. I take his wrist and drag him into some room on the set. I'll close the door behind us.

"Why did it take you three hours to eat lunch, huh? Pauline was following me this whole time, I couldn't even call Rami today." I mean, complaining.

"Now you know what it's like to have Pauline as a shadow all day," he says, sucking on the green straw and swallowing the black coffee.

"Was it on purpose?" I ask, accusing him.

"Bitch, of course not," he says, incredulous. He sits on the couch that one day, Rami and I sat down and almost kissed when we weren't dating yet. Wow, how fast things escalated.

"Rami said he'd be here today," I sit next to him nervously, and take a deep breath. We remained silent for a few seconds, remembering the events of the night before yesterday. He warned that he wouldn't be able to make it yesterday because he still had some of Mr. Robot's stuff to finish and warned me: As soon as I'm done here, I'll take the first flight to London. I'll ask Garrett to sleep with you. Of course, I protested against it, but nothing helped. Garrett slept at home last night and this morning, Rami sent me a message that he was boarding. Distance relationships seem more difficult than I thought.

"Maybe it's for the better" Garrett says and supports his hand on my leg. I smile sadly.

"I know."

HEATHROW AIRPORT📌

The sun is setting and Garrett is taking me to the airport. Rami called saying he was already landing, so we started driving crazy fast. And everything I thought is that I'd be seeing him again.

We parked the car in the large parking lot next to Heathrow Airport. My breathing is accelerated and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Two weeks was too much for me. We walked fast down the busy sidewalk, with people arriving with large suitcases and taxi drivers catching the attention of tourists.

The airport is full and I have to get away from some people to get to the escalator. Garrett is right behind me, with the second espresso of the day. I wait nervously for the escalator to arrive, and after long seconds, I see the boarding and landing gates. I walk to the limit line, where I see that some people start to leave through the automatic door, already with their suitcases. I find myself waiting for Rami next to several others, some holding signs with names I don't know, some with bouquets.

Rami goes out the door, wearing his favorite jeans and a dark gray shirt. In his hand, a black wheel bag and sunglasses. His head turned from side to side, looking for me. I decide to scream.

"Rami" my voice, thin and annoying, draws his attention, turning his eyes to me. A smile is stamped on my face and I go around the limit line and walk quickly to it. His hands let go of the bag and he waits for me, with a lively smile and his head slightly tilted to the side.

My arms coiled around his neck, and he leaned his chin on my shoulder. Oh, how I missed the smell of him. His arms wrapped around me, his strong hands resting on my back, pulling me closer to him. I close my eyes, absorbing every moment of our embrace.

"How I missed you, Domi," he whispers in my ear, amid the noise of the airport.

"I've missed you so much," I say, with my mouth near his ear.

I get far enough away to look him in the eye. His green eyes gaze at me, looking into me and we face each other tenderly. Garrett is right beside us, gazing at us. Away from us, I see a relatively short man, taking pictures of us with a big camera, he looks away from it a few times, just to zoom in and keep taking pictures of us. Rami sees my face and he gets it.

"How was your trip? Are you tired?" I ask him, hugging at the waist.

"I'm hungry," he replies, with his suitcase in hand.

"Great, I thought I'd cook something for us to eat," I said, having the last-minute idea.

"You never cook Dom" Garrett says, embarrassing me.

"I know, but now I have a reason to." We walk down the escalator and I see some looks and we, some recognizing each other, some with no idea who we are.

We were stopped a few times to take pictures by some girls and some older men. We go to the airport parking lot and among almost a hundred cars, Garrett's Kia Sportage is parked near the exit gate.

We spent half an hour in traffic from central London because it was rush hour, so we spent time talking and catching up. Rami has finished the recordings and in a week's time they will release the teaser for the last season of the series. I, who signed Amazon Prime just to watch the series, am excited about it. I've told him how the film is doing here in London, and the scenes that will be missing for him - mostly scenes with Daniel Craig.

We have arrived at my house and the sun is almost fading and the sky is taking on a dark blue tone and the moon is already set. Rami and I got out of the car, and Garrett is still sitting, holding the wheel.

"Aren't you going to stay for dinner?" I ask, leaning on my car window after closing it.

"I don't need any mess you try to cook," he says in a playful tone.

"Don't be fucking rude," I answer, in the same tone. I hear Rami laughing as he picks up his suitcase from the trunk.

"William is waiting for me," he justifies, tapping his fingertips on the wheel.

"Okay then," I say, moving away from the car, "Bye-bye, sweetie."

"Bye-bye," he answers and speeds the car down the empty street.