slippery.

The curtains are closed and the sunlight is so dim that it seems as if we are still early in the morning. It's already 9:05 in the morning. Rami sleeps beside me, with his face buried in the pillow and his body covered by the comforter. His hair, messy, wraps around my fingers, which play with some curls. He was so tired after dinner that I had to take off his shirt while he was sleeping.

He starts to move slowly, grunting against the pillow and I'm afraid I woke him up. I move my hand away from his hair and he protests, grunting more. He opens only one eye, a bit drowsy.

"Why did you stop?" he asks, in a muffled voice.

I giggle and he closes his eyes again, smiling. I get closer to him and keep caressing his hair. He goes back to sleep apparently. His legs occupying more than half of the bed, open and clothed in his Levi's jeans that I couldn't take off. His belt is thrown into the chair right next to him, along with his gray shirt.

I get up slowly so as not to wake him up again, but some of the springs in the bed begin to squeak. I freeze where I am and take a look at it. He keeps sleeping. I get off the bed and walk to my bathroom, barefoot. Before I close the door, I check Rami to see if he still sleeps. He just blacked out.

I turn on the shower and wait for the water to warm up. Meanwhile, I take off my clothes. The cold tiles make the hair on my neck shiver. I put my hand under running water, and the water is at the ideal temperature. I go into the shower and slide the glass door, closing it. My cold body goes into shock with the hot water, relaxing my body more and more. I soak my hair, feeling the wet threads stick to my back and watching my curls crumble with the weight of the water. After minutes in the bath, the knob turns a few times, and the door opens. A sleepy Rami appears, wearing his jeans with the button open.

"I was going back to bed," I say, taking the water out of my hair.

He nods his head, but his eyes blink heavily. He scratches his eyes with the back of his hand and turns to me. I close the shower and without the hot water on my body, I feel the cold make my legs tremble.

"Why did you close the shower?" he asks, sliding his jeans down.

I hug myself, covering my breasts and trying to get warm. He takes off his underwear and involuntarily I look away. I open the shower again and the water comes down cold for an instant, making me arch my back. He opens the blurry glass door with the steam of the hot water. His eyes go from top to bottom and I can feel my skin gradually catching fire. He advances towards me and the water begins to run through his skin.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask.

"I don't know if it's you next to me or the bed itself, but I slept like a baby," he says, opening a yellowish smile.

I return the smile and weave my fingers into his hair. His strong arms surround me at waist height and I lean my forehead against his. Our bodies are wet and my skin burns more and more. His eyes are fixed on my lips. I bow to him and our lips begin to dance. He's delicate, gentle, starting with little quick kisses, but my tongue gets impatient. With the desperate movement, I explore his mouth, sinking. I feel his limb between my legs, gaining strength.

My breathing accelerates and my hands become impatient. My desire to have it becomes greater with every touch. He turns my body, leaning my breasts against the cold tiles. My cheek is stuck to the wall, and his tongue nervously caresses my ear, paying more attention to my lobes. All I can do is close my eyes and sigh.

His chest touches my back and I start rubbing against his hip and a trembling groan escapes from his mouth, blessing my ear. His hands are steady on my hip, following the movements of mine, squeezing my wet skin. My arms are resting on the wall, weak from the frenzy inside me.

He turns my body around again, this time, more abruptly. He's thirsty, and I can see it in his eyes. He doesn't care if the hot water is falling into his eyes, as long as it's inside me. I wrap his neck around my arms and see his hand touching his limb and fitting into me. The other hand lifts up my leg, leaning it beside his body.

His forehead touches mine and I feel his heavy breathing against my skin. I kiss his lips tenderly, trying to calm down a bit. His green eyes focus on my mouth when ours move away. Without further ado, he enters me, slippery. The feeling is like there was an empty space in me, and he was the only thing that completed it. He is slow, but precise and firm, knowing how to give me pleasure in the right measure.

My half-open mouth struggles to make a sound beyond hoarse sighs. His movements start to get more violent and I throw my head back in pure ecstasy. My fingers can no longer hold his neck, so I lean on his shoulders, forcing my hips down. He releases a grunt that turns me on even more.

His strong, firm stabs make my legs tremble. "I love you so much, Rami," I whisper between desperate sighs. I realize how good it is to be able to feel him inside me and say that I love him with nothing holding me back. He smiles and the water in the shower wet his mouth. He enters me twice more, with tremendous force. "I love you... so bad" he frowned and I can see the veins leaping from his waist and crotch.

Below my leg and he turns me to the wall. His hand holds my chin, pulling my head back so that he can see me. His other hand pulls my hip back, arching my back. A groan of pleasure escapes my mouth, followed by a malicious smile.

"He asks, with his mouth against my ear.

"Uhum" is the only thing I can say with my eyes closed.

"Has anyone ever done that to you? The way I do it?" he asks, fitting his dick into me, just with the tip.

"Never" I answer, enunciating each phoneme to excite him even more.

This is the fuse for him to enter me once again, violent and animal-like. The hot water goes down my back, making everything more slippery.

I feel my stomach tingling. Rami's warm breath on my cheek and his skin hitting with mine make me feel my ecstasy coming. Their fingers caress my sex frantically and I fear to fall to the ground. My groans come out with little screams. "I can't handle it" I try to say, stuttering.

"Spill to me then," he says, already trembling.