heading to norway.

4 weeks later

We are going to Norway to shoot more scenes for the film and a photoshoot for a magaine and promotional posters for the film. A production car came to my house and is waiting for me at the door. I grab my bags and drag them to the entrance. The man who is driving the car proposes to help me, carrying them both as if they didn't weigh anything. I take my suitcase and leave the house, looking for the key to lock the door in the bundle of keys. I enter the large black Audi A8 parked in front of my sidewalk.

We arrived at the private jet runway and I see a group of people talking near a large white jet with red and blue stripes. The car makes the return on the track and I see Rami and Ana talking. Cary is on his smartphone with his eyebrows arched. The car slows down smoothly. I grab my bag and drag myself to the other side of the seat. The car brakes and I open the door. Rami is wearing sunglasses, but I can see that his head is turned towards me, and when I get out of the car, a smile appears on his face.

He walks up to me, with all the confidence in the world on the sole of his shoes. His hand wraps around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. A short kiss, but the pressure from our lips is so great that his body leans forward, making mine lean backward. I can't help but smile in the middle of the kiss, which contagiously makes him do the same. My hand rests on his shoulder to give me stability. He pulls away from me a little and a sigh escapes my mouth. "Wow, hi" I say finally. A short laugh follows and my hands slide down his arms, feeling his arm toned.

The driver opens the trunk and pulls out my luggage. He delivers them to another man, the apparently younger, shorter than me, who carries them to the bottom of the jet. Cary climbs the stairs of the jet. "You can put your things there, I brought a black leather bag. She's on top of my seat. Rami says, still with his hands on my hips. "Okay" I answer.

I climb the stairs and before I enter, I smell leather from the seats. The walls are covered in beige fabric. The ceiling is relatively high, which allows me to walk with my back straight. I see two spacious seats in the corner with Rami's bag. A built-in refrigerator is right next to our seats and on top, a cabinet.

I put my bag next to his. The interior is very cozy and I feel that everyone will have their own space and privacy. Ana enters, with her cell phone in hand. "Everything ready? We will take off." She warns me by throwing herself and sitting on the seat next to the exit. She wears a sweatshirt jacket and leggings with an Adidas sneaker of the same color as her jacket - and yet she remains beautiful. Ugh, I wanted to be like her. Maybe Rami liked me even more.

Already thinking of him, he climbs the stairs, and enters aviation, taking off his sunglasses and leaning a rod on the collar of his shirt. He sees me sitting and throws himself beside me, with his head resting on the seat. A tired sigh comes out of his mouth and he adjusts on the chair.

After a few minutes, the door is closed and the ladder disappears. "Six hours of travel, I'll enjoy it taking a six-hour nap." He says, getting rid of the coat and placing it on his suitcase beside him. I giggle quietly when his head rests on my shoulder, closing his eyes. The jet starts to move and his head gets tense over my shoulder. When it gets to the end of the runway, the airplane accelerates to take off. Rami straightens up in the chair and holds the armrests tightly. He's afraid of flying.

"Everything okay, Rami?" I ask, even though I know what it's all about. Their eyes are bulging and fixed at a point. He doesn't seem to be able to answer me. I then decide to hold his hand, which still holds the armrest so tightly that his fingertips turn white.

"I'm not afraid, I just get apprehensive, that's all." He responds, trying to look calm. I hug him by the shoulders with my other arm, leaning my head on his neck. A few seconds pass with the jet accelerating on the runway and as its wheels begin to come off the ground, Rami's hand leaves the armrest to hold my hand. That is so cute.

After two minutes of flying over London, I feel his body relaxing under mine. I look at his facial expression - his eyelids are relaxed, so his eyes have stopped bulging. His fingertips are back to normal. A sigh of relief and I take my arm off your shoulder. I can't help it and I smile with joy. He turns his face to me and seems fascinated by my act. I kiss his cheek, followed by a quick kiss on his lips.

"Now I can sleep." He lies on my shoulder again. "First time sleeping together" he concludes, with a certain innuendo in his voice.

"Don't even start," I say, making us laugh.

OSLO, NORWAY 📌
The trip was peaceful and Rami slept the whole time, always moving every half hour. The plane leans towards the ground, making my heart race a little faster. The descent is smooth, and when we realize it, we are on the ground again. The weather is pleasant, considered that it is the Norwegian summer. I take my bag under my seat. I'm still impressed how slender Ana is, considering she's eaten the whole trip without stopping. And she's still beautiful after six hours of travel - no makeup at all.

I get up a little dizzy. My legs are still a little numb because Rami decided to sleep with her head on my lap for two hours. I stretch like I always do - I touch the floor with my knees stretched out, I stretch my back, I snap my joints.

"You're really flexible, huh?" he asks me, putting on his sunglasses in a shady way.

My face heats up and I can no longer stretch myself without having a malicious thought. I put on my shoes quickly while Cary is already coming down the jet stairs. I can see from the window that another plane is landing on the same runway as ours, with some equipment and the rest of the production team that works with us. I walk down the wide corridor and see Rami waiting under the summer sun. The warm breeze takes away my tangled hair and makes me want to take off this jacket at any cost. I go down the flight of stairs. With one arm, I hug Rami's waist and support my head around his neck.

"The car is coming for us." Rami says, with his mouth near my forehead.

"I researched Norway and I found out that in summer, most of the day is sunny and the night only lasts a few hours, except when there is the midnight sun." I tell him, but looking at nothing.

Rami giggles, with a hoarse voice. He kisses my temple, and Ana looks at us with a smile on the side. We didn't tell anyone that we were a couple, but we didn't even need to, everyone who saw us together supported us. We didn't even try to label what we have, although I'd like to hear Rami call me girlfriend, but I don't want to force it. The way he treats me, the way he looks at me and motivates me is already a dream.

A black car appears in the distance, climbing the ramp and accelerating when the driver sees us waiting for him. It brakes in front of us and everybody takes a bag to the trunk. The big black matte SUV, with the trunk open, waits for us, and each one puts their bags in. Rami helps me with mine, which are very heavy. We got into the car and I saw another SUV coming. Cary and Daniel, along with Cary's assistant, wait with their bags for the next car to arrive. We are all going to the hotel, but I have no idea where we are staying. Ana sits in the front, while Rami and I sit in the back.

"Going to Hotel Continental?" the driver says, with a heavy Norwegian accent in his English.

"I think so," Rami responds by looking at the driver through the rearview mirror.

I see the city through the smoked glass of the car, all the architecture of the city, as some parts are older and more historical and others more modern and technological. After a few tolls along the way and almost 40 minutes driving, we arrived at the hotel. The building is large, which turns around the corner with a big sign. There are some shops just below the hotel and the entrance just next to them. The car slows down until it breaks in front of the entrance.

The glassware reflects the sunlight that, even at 7 pm, still shines brightly. We got out of the car and my eyes wandered down the street. Right in front of the hotel, the national theatret, as the sign indicates. A suitcase trolley next to the car is held by a tall, snow-white-skinned, indigo-blue eyed employee. A pin hanging on your chest indicates your name. Mathias.

The driver unloads our suitcases while I remain glazed in the landscape around me. I feel firm hands behind me, holding my shoulders. Rami rests his chin on my left shoulder, making me wake up from my trance.